New Chromatica Ball date added to Gaga's site, possibly virtual

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
45 minutes ago, gag said:

Could this be the thing that someone on GGD was teasing? Saying that it would be announced on Wednesday and that it's "not new music and video" but it's an "interview and performance"?

Well, they also said it was a huge announcement, didn't they? This is interesting...

PG.

spicemuncher

OK THIS IS GIVING ANXIETY...

Maybe she's going to do a second date in London and have that livestreamed? That would mean the current dates are still going ahead as planned which is a disaster for me. There's no way for me to fly (country on lockdown), let alone issue a visit visa to UK or Europe, but anyway I wouldn't feel comfortable being in such close proximity to 60-90k people in a stadium this soon. I really hope it's an error on their part, otherwise I'm losing a ton of money on the 4 VIP tickets I bought for London and Paris. :messga:

JamesOK

I'm fairly sure July 31st may have been 74 days after she posted the Chromatica weather too....? 

There was alot of debate about the meaning of the 74 on the weather image. 

AlwaysLoveGaga
4 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Maybe she's going to do a second date in London and have that livestreamed? That would mean the current dates are still going ahead as planned which is a disaster for me. There's no way for me to fly (country on lockdown), let alone issue a visit visa to UK or Europe, but anyway I wouldn't feel comfortable being in such close proximity to 60-90k people in a stadium this soon. I really hope it's an error on their part, otherwise I'm losing a ton of money on the 4 VIP tickets I bought for London and Paris. :messga:

I don't think there is any way the current in-person dates are happening. Also, it said "worldwide," and unless worldwide is a city in the U.K.:billie:, it seems like a livestream.

And having a livestream doesn't mean the others will go on as planned. Maybe it is a thing where she wants to announce a livestream with the postponement to make people feel a bit better.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Sexxx
2 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

yeah I wouldn't worry about any concerts happening for the rest of the year lol

spicemuncher
1 minute ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

I don't think there is anyway the current dates are happening. Also, it said "worldwide," and unless worldwide is a city in the U.K., it seems like a livestream.

Yeah but why would she fly to the UK to livestream it? The "Worldwide, UK" threw me off.

AlwaysLoveGaga
Just now, spicemuncher said:

Yeah but why would she fly to the UK to livestream it? The "Worldwide, UK" threw me off.

That leads me to believe it's a mistake

JamesOK
3 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Could it be live streamed from UK to allow for a fairly social time of the day for more countries? 

AlwaysLoveGaga
Just now, JamesOK said:

Could it be live streamed from UK to allow for a fairly social time of time for more countries? 

That makes sense.

But it's a bit optimistic to think international travel would be allowed in July.

JamesOK

That makes sense.

But it's a bit optimistic to think international travel would be allowed in July.

The UK is opening soon. You just have compulsory quarantine for a few days on arrival. 

Cody James

Dream Scenario: with the extra time, thanks COVID YA HOE, she decided to livestream the soon-to-be cancelled ball, and has been polishing up tracks that did not make it on Chromatica! #JusticeForBoysNoize

AlwaysLoveGaga
3 minutes ago, JamesOK said:

The UK is opening soon. You just have compulsory quarantine for a few days on arrival. 

Hmm interesting. But that means nothing if the U.S. restricts flights to the U.K. though.

JamesOK

Hmm interesting. But that means nothing if the U.S. restricts flights to the U.K. though.

That's very true. Would that still apply to a private flight? 

AlwaysLoveGaga
3 minutes ago, JamesOK said:

That's very true. Would that still apply to a private flight? 

I'm not sure exactly. From what I've read it's "air travel," which seems to mean all, not just commercial, but I'm not sure of the specifics. That's an interesting question.

Archived