celeb

Kanye West updates YouTube with WHITE icons

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

No surprise there. He's a well known Trump supporter and it says a lot. 

Dramatica

I really dislike him. Like, really. He did say degrading **** about black slavery in the past. He's a white supremacist under a black skin

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

TSUNAMI
Just now, Adrenaliner said:

Wonder how Kim feels about this

Same as always... rich, famous and plastic.

At this point people just need to ignore him, but i know his a** kissers are gonna defend him and say he's the best "artist" to have ever lived.

TSUNAMI
Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

At this point people just need to ignore him, but i know his a** kissers are defend him and say he's the best "artist" to have ever lived.

The fact that people like him and that pedo skittle have fans is uncomprehendable.

Mister G
3 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Wonder how Kim feels about this

Her recent statements I feel were just a publicity stunt so people feel like she’s caring but really isn’t. She didn’t speak out about Kanye being an avid Trump lover so she won’t say anything now. If anything, just incites proof she’s entitled, rich and fake.

Just now, TSUNAMI said:

The fact that people like him and that pedo skittle have fans is uncomprehendable.

They're like him, pretentious and annoying . Him and that woman who he's married to deserve each other. Both two of the most stupid and annoying people to exist.

Archived