💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7 expectations??

alice911

Featured Posts

Noir

I don't want any collaborations on her next record. 

We've been blessed with Beyonce, Xtina, Florence Welch, Bradley Cooper, Tony Bennett, BLACKPINK and Elton John over the years and as grateful as I am, she hasn't had an album without collaborations since 2011. It would also shut the people up who love people playing the "Gaga relies on _______ for a hit". I'd just love a solo record by her.

I don't want Chromatica 2.0, but I'm not sure what direction she'll take next. I'd love a more rock/industrial sound like some people have mentioned. Alternatively I'd maybe love an album in the vein of Mary Jane Holland?  

I have a feeling she'll wait until she's married/pregnant for her next solo venture. I don't know, I could see a record about motherhood, that would be cool. Never Worn White/Daisies who? 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, Noir said:

I don't want any collaborations on her next record. 

We've been blessed with Beyonce, Xtina, Florence Welch, Bradley Cooper, Tony Bennett, BLACKPINK and Elton John over the years and as grateful as I am, she hasn't had an album without collaborations since 2011. It would also shut the people up who love people playing the "Gaga relies on _______ for a hit". I'd just love a solo record by her.

I don't want Chromatica 2.0, but I'm not sure what direction she'll take next. I'd love a more rock/industrial sound like some people have mentioned. Alternatively I'd maybe love an album in the vein of Mary Jane Holland?  

I have a feeling she'll wait until she's married/pregnant for her next solo venture. I don't know, I could see a record about motherhood, that would be cool. Never Worn White/Daisies who? 

I don’t think I’ve ever been more turned on, her best song wbk

Born This Way

I really have no idea. After Joanne, it seemed obvious she would go back to dance pop. Even then, I wouldn't have imagined her doing what she did on Chromatica. I would love some drum n bass like the end of Sine From Above.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Jose P

The Chromatica era is not done yet, we don’t even know what else Gaga has planned and she clearly wants to tour the album when she’s able to. So stop proclaiming the end of the era when the album hasn’t even been out for a week.

HeavyPunkLover

AVANT-GARDE TECHNO METAL

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

ThisBitch
45 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I don’t think I’ve ever been more turned on, her best song wbk

You're showing taste today! Gaga x Madeon here we go :legend:

TyYoshi

I just need DarkChild (Telephone) And Rick Rubin to have more chances with her

not a french fry

opera.

social experiment gone wrong

BloodyM

35 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

AVANT-GARDE TECHNO METAL

BTW Says HI 

HeavyPunkLover
10 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

BTW Says HI 

BTW is avant-garde techno rock 

I want something harder 😂 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

HausOfAntonio
59 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

You're showing taste today! Gaga x Madeon here we go :legend:

I’ve said this time and again, and will maintain it to my grave: Madeon is Gaga’s best collaborator EVER. ReDone could NEVER. 

BloodyM
59 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

BTW is avant-garde techno rock 

I want something harder 😂 

you're right hahaha! sry Mr

Midnightrush891
4 hours ago, alice911 said:

Now that the LG6 era is done and dusted. lets move on. What are u expecting from LG7 in a post corona world.

I would love if she collabed with mark ronson to produce rock/pop album full of songs like diggin my grave and Arutw.

Wow you must be fun at parties 

Archived