question

LG7 expectations??

alice911

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LDGA

None until she releases 911 video and it must be a continuation to telephone. 

Lucas

I'd love either pure pop or rock music, but it has to be as good as Chromatica :tongue:

Chesescake

SOLO JAZZ ALBUM MADE BY GAGA HERSELF WITH SOME SINGER-SONGWRITER INFLUENCED! STRONG LYRICS! SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAT CAN BLOWS MY MIND!

I'm not expecting LG7 for at least 3-4 years. So it shouldn't even be discussed at this point. 

AJRocketMan

A mixture of Madonna's Bedtime Stories and Daft Punk's Discovery, baby! Sexy R&B with lots of saxophones, duets, and French House songs with lots of low-pass filters.

pedrohemg

I can't believe fans like you will start asking Gaga for a new album before LG6 is a year old. Sometimes I think you guys don't like her music, but just like her to release new music, so you can give it 100 plays and then start asking for new music again.

Animal Claws
15 minutes ago, alice911 said:

I dont think we will be getting much tbh. If she has already shot videos for babylon and free woman as rumoured then we might get something. The album will sell based on word of mouth. People need something to dance and relax and it will continue to sell well even without any further hit songs post rom

We will.

Don't forget Chromatica TV.

Pharamon
17 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I want either punkrock music or full on experimental electronic music pleaaase, she's already conquered so many audiences might as well f-ck around

This, a 100%. 

rumours
24 minutes ago, alice911 said:

Now that the LG6 era is done and dusted. lets move on.

Yes Yes Yes GIF

OT: Hoping for her next Jazz album and then more of an acoustic album for LG7. 

steven

Enjoy Chromatica for a while cause I guess we’re not getting LG7 until 2025

Archived