are you dumb? Or just ignorant? 

are you pressed? Or just ultra pressed about some dumb charting tweet? lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Bradley
5 minutes ago, Terrence said:

are you pressed? Or just ultra pressed about some dumb charting tweet? lol

No I’m ultra pressed over the fact you think this issue is some stan twitter drama. People are dying. This is not funny. 

educate yourself on what is going on and why you should care about a “dumb charting tweet”. People like you are part of the bigger problem here. The sooner you realise that, the sooner miss. Gaga will open her store and you can have your Chromatica jockstrap. 

Terrence
1 minute ago, Tom Bradley said:

No I’m ultra pressed over the fact you think this issue is some “stan twitter drama”. People are dying. This is not funny. 

educate yourself on what is going on and why you should care about a “dumb charting tweet”. People like you are part of the bigger problem here. The sooner you realise that, the sooner miss. Gaga will open her store and you can have your Chromatica jockstrap. 

No, you are part of the bigger problem, I don’t even have a Twitter and people discussing twitter drama like you are dumb af. I went to the protest on Saturday in Denver, Colorado. I didn’t sit my ass on twitter calling people out as if it has ever accomplished anything other than some likes and retweets, bravo

and your last sentence is so irrelevant and pressed, sure hon, whatever makes you feel better

Red

Imagine voting for a twitter stan

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fanta

I dragged Tinashe when she came for Lana as well and said the same thing: clout chaser. The fact that she’s still arguing with people online tells me all I need to know.

This is the most attention she’s gotten so let her enjoy it.

Fanta
43 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

No I’m ultra pressed over the fact you think this issue is some stan twitter drama. People are dying. This is not funny. 

In the same respect though we could argue that Tinashe shouldn’t be busy calling people out left and right on Twitter. She opened the floor for us to laugh at her dumb ass and come at her for consistently engaging in random Twitter spats. She needs to settle down. 

ETA: We all know how MAGA trolls are, you shouldn’t pay them any mind. I’m not choosing sides here, I’m just saying Tinashe is annoying. 

SpamMusubi

Maybe if he would pay more attention to his job and less time to the charts this country wouldn't be such a mess:triggered:

Sushi is my one true passion

Mr S

Ok that was a good drag. Quotation mak on celebrity, and then the hot 100 post... What a savage.

RenegAde

Clockdt ha:billie:. Not defending him tho but she was being a little much with the lana situation 

C1trus

That tweet is petty wtf :messga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

xoxo Craig
22 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Ok that was a good drag. Quotation mak on celebrity, and then the hot 100 post... What a savage.

13 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Clockdt ha:billie:. Not defending him tho but she was being a little much with the lana situation 

9 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Did he lie? :reductive:

1 minute ago, T3rrorBlade said:

That tweet is petty wtf :messga:

He shaded her because she called Trump a monster

End Racism Now

shame

i can't believe immature people like that are running for office. the state of america...

angels forever, forever angels

Archived