đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

My Signed Chromatica Album Shipping Date Says December 31

scheibemonster

Featured Posts

Born Brave

A lot of people are receiving their signed copy without even being notified of it shipping. 

tylertremallose
6 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Well would you mind explaining? If they had both the signed and normal CD listed then those are different listings.

When you pre-ordered, you would have seen the December 31 place holder since the original date was changed and there was no new date at the time. 

This was the same case for the autographed ones. They used the same automated email with the place holder, as remember the signed ones kept having a date change on her actual website.

Which is why I said it was added to an existing listing, meaning that they re-used the info for the confirmation emails. 

I know it came off sounding different. 

Mike Raffle

uMusic Customer Care said "This item is a pre-order item and should ship around Thursday, December 31, 2020! Once it ships, you'll receive an email containing tracking information on your order." 

Chromatography
1 minute ago, Mike Raffle said:

uMusic Customer Care said "This item is a pre-order item and should ship around Thursday, December 31, 2020! Once it ships, you'll receive an email containing tracking information on your order." 

is this US?

Archived