achievement

6th Biggest Female Album Spotify Week Unlocked

Lighter

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So Spotify isn't shutting down? :selena:

YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED

If you were streaming, you would know!!!

Spoiler

Just kidding, do whatever you like :kiss:

Spoiler

BUT SERIOUSLY STREAM CHROMATICA :grr:

IDGAF

Economy
8 hours ago, Mr S said:

What did ANTI do? I thought Rihanna was the stream queen before Ariana overtook her? Does this list not go back enough?

She was the stream queen of singles :enigma:

Disabled Account

Does Apple Music counts as streaming?

What if I’m just playing my faves, :ladyhaha: does that count as the entire album?

I am confusion. :selena:

Oyster

if it doesn’t beat future nostalgia then that’s not a good sign imo

Jose P
1 minute ago, Oyster said:

Future Nostalgia’s sales were tragic but the streaming numbers were really high.

HEARTSTOP
6 minutes ago, Mermaid Yuyi said:

Does Apple Music counts as streaming?

What if I’m just playing my faves, :ladyhaha: does that count as the entire album?

I am confusion. :selena:

Yes, you don't need to listen to the entire album. Album tracks have an equivalent quantity for an album listen.

IDGAF

Genuine Guy 09
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

She was the stream queen of singles :enigma:

I wish Chromatica would have another streaming hit :bradley:

These #s in a US crisis and WW pandemic are good, but add in the fact she only has 1 big hit this era and Sour Candy is just starting out it's actually very good. What she needs is casual listeners interest. 

I bet interscope are realising their mistake now choosing the wrong lead :bradley:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Genuine Guy 09
18 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Worse case scenario she'll just edge out on FN. She got it in the bag.

If she had another hit on the album she'd smash this - she has the advantage on FN, cause her album tracks do a lot better than her peers - but on the singles side, Dua had the advantage, not to mention Dua had a pop radio #1, and 3 songs on every playlist.

Gaga's Spotify support wasn't as good as it could be, and now there is an important issue Chromatica has lost its Spotify covers. 

She's doing good first week at least, all things considered 

Economy
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I wish Chromatica would have another streaming hit :bradley:

These #s in a US crisis and WW pandemic are good, but add in the fact she only has 1 big hit this era and Sour Candy is just starting out it's actually very good. What she needs is casual listeners interest. 

I bet interscope are realising their mistake now choosing the wrong lead :bradley:

I'm actually ok with Stupid love as a lead. If they had released the best bop like ROM then the rest of the album would feel reductive

And I did like SL I just didn't like the cheap music video. Those outfits and props look like they were made from materials bought at the dollar store :triggered:

ThisBitch

This is a win guys! Gaga is really working to become a streaming force, playing her cards right

holy scheisse

Question. Do each of the individual streams equate to 1 listen of the entire album, 1 listen to an entire song, or what? Idk these things lol

ThisBitch
1 minute ago, Economy said:

And I did like SL I just didn't like the cheap music video. Those outfits and props look like they were made from materials bought at the dollar store :triggered:

The SL mv really ruined the song. First of all the costumes are cheap as you said, secondly the location doesn't change which makes it boring and less exciting and last but not least the horrible IPhone camera

Disabled Account
11 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Yes, you don't need to listen to the entire album. Album tracks have an equivalent quantity for an album listen.

YASSS lemme keep with my oh ma ma ma and my rain on me thanks hunnie

Genuine Guy 09
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm actually ok with Stupid love as a lead. If they had released the best bop like ROM then the rest of the album would feel reductive

I like SL, and putting out ROM now was the best idea.

but something id like to point out is  logistically, what is hurting her daily streams is the lack of consistency on the singles. She needed a much stronger lead on streaming to help her overall first week.

Sour Candy was also a stroke of genius, however, it hasn't stabilised yet so is slowly going down each day - ROM is the only consistent 4.5-5m a day on spotify. 

Dua for example, had 3 songs on TTHs - SL left all the big playlists weeks ago 

So it's hurting her overall is what I'm pointing out :vegas:

Economy
1 minute ago, ThisBitch said:

The SL mv really ruined the song. First of all the costumes are cheap as you said, secondly the location doesn't change which makes it boring and less exciting and last but not least the horrible IPhone camera

Tbh

Yeah. I do like the song but the music video was very off putting for me

I would rather she had spent a little less money on a few less dancers and more for setting graphics and costumes

Cuz yeah the video looked really really cheap. In fact I was anxious for the ROM video after that SL music video less so I was pleasently surprised when it turned out to be WAY better!

Archived