opinion

Is Gaga the most versatile artist ever?

qoqo

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Absolutely! She really is the most diverse/ versatile Artist this world has EVER seen.

Can anyone find me that collage of Gaga from her biggest and recognizable looks from her career where she looks like a different person in all of them? :oprah:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

HausOfAntonio
18 hours ago, catsandlabneh said:

Björk says hi :vegas:

but Gaga has been super versatile too. I just don't think she's the most versatile.

Bjork is absolutely incredible but... i mean? She’s not chameleonic in the sense that Gaga can shift genre, look and vocals so effortlessly. Bjork definitely enjoys versatility in the sense of being taken very seriously in the art world, but I think Gaga is now really cemented in our collective consciousness as being capable of shifting between personas so effortlessly in the vein of POP culture. Also Bjork doesn’t really drift right of left-from-centre music tbh...

Kevbev

I think Gaga is the most versatile female artist ever, and I think Davie Bowie was the most versatile male artist ever.

On 6/2/2020 at 3:35 PM, Frankenztein said:

This is a good point too. There is not another popular singer that has immersed themselves in so many genres of music successfully like Gaga has. Sometimes I like to compare the way Gaga fully embodies any musical style she dives into to the way actors embody a role. Gaga acts out a song the way actors become characters. 

This. Us. Our views on things, ugh, we slay

DiskoBaby

Musically speaking Frank Zappa is probably the most versatile. Lady Gaga might be in popular music.

Archived