đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Which song is better.. Telephone vs Rain on me?

alice911

Telephone vs Rain On Me???   

145 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Telephone
    • Rain on Me

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreekGod

While Telephone being catchier and more iconic, at the end of the day it is just another usual pop song. Rain on Me is not as catchy, but is a better song for me. Its structure is unconventional, lyrics short but on point, something fresh on the table. Also the whole concept of album - talking of your pain and traumas over upbeat dance beats is sick , like raising a middle finger.

Gangie

The one that actually isn't a remix

If I like it, then that's what I get!

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Gangie said:

The one that actually isn't a remix

what?

Varys
6 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

While Telephone being catchier and more iconic, at the end of the day it is just another usual pop song. Rain on Me is not as catchy, but is a better song for me. Its structure is unconventional, lyrics short but on point, something fresh on the table. Also the whole concept of album - talking of your pain and traumas over upbeat dance beats is sick , like raising a middle finger.

I think the telephone structure is more unconventional then the ROM structure.

OT: both

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

I dont think Telephone is even a good son, but the Video, Imagery, and Choreography made it amazing. Even though Rain On Me is better, I still love Telephone more lol

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

talking of your pain and traumas over upbeat dance beats is sick , like raising a middle finger.

If you think about it, this applies to both TFM and Chromatica.

Gangie
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

what?

For me telephone seems to be just some kind of remix like "Say So" or "Savage". I know it's a feature placed on the album but I can't help myself. I like it but prefer the solo version. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Archived