💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Telephone Pt. 2 necessarily have to be a Beyoncé collab?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

I was just thinking how out of all Gaga tracks since ARTPOP era, 911 is the most perfect one for the pt. 2 and I got excited cause Beyoncé has been hopping on remixes lately and it’s going to be another #1 for sure. Then I thought of some of her narcissistic fans who bully Gaga any chance they have and probably would just be saying BEYONCÉ IMPACT on every post. So i was like nvm lol.

How about you, ever since she teased us for the pt 2 in 2012, Do you automatically think, feat Beyoncé, or you’ll be fine for a solo Telephone Pt. 2 video

LoLaA

I'll be fine with a solo honestly

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

But everyone loved Gaga and Beyonce togather, I think it would be a big event in music history to do Part two with Beyonce. Even if Beyonce just makes a cameo without being on the actual song, I think that will work. And wouldnt it be part 3 considering Paparazzi is part 1?

Lighter
3 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

I'll be fine with a solo honestly

Same. I’m thinking of something like Gaga being pushed off the p*ssy wagon and having to deal with the journey alone

Lighter
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

But everyone loved Gaga and Beyonce togather, I think it would be a big event in music history to do Part two. Even if Beyonce just makes a cameo without being on the actual song, I think that will work. And wouldnt it be part 3 considering Paparazzi is part 1?

Yas good idea a cameo is a better choice. Yes lmao but we got used to calling it that

LoLaA
4 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Same. I’m thinking of something like Gaga being pushed off the p*ssy wagon and having to deal with the journey alone

Haha that would be awesome! :) but are we ever going to have a pt. 2? :sweat:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

ProfessionalClown

no tbh. I mean Aura was supposed to be the continuation, and i like to think John Wayne is as well. It'd make sense to have 911 as the 5th song cuz John Wayne had like super acid/70's style text and was super that style. 911 would make sense in a way as using prescription drugs she has (as like a "aye snap out of it" kinda thing). 

PlasticDollGirl

I couldn’t care less about telephone now. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

ArtpopAct2

Paparazzi is already telephone: the prequel lol.

so as a Gaga stan. No I wouldn’t care that much if bey wasn’t in it. 

I do think it’d make a much bigger impact if she was in it because the GP doesn’t really connect Papa with Telephone, and view the “to be continued...” as hinting at a future Gaga and Bey collab with a similar music video that follows that story I think.

Skabi

i think the actual question at this point is Does Telephone Pt. 2 necessarily have to happen ?

:vegas:

Lighter
10 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

It's time to let it go, it's been 10 years :awkney:

Yes. This is not a hope post by the way just asking if yall still want beyonce in it

HoneyB

Yes because I want Bey to be on the track for longer than 5 seconds:crossed: besides the video for it was a serve and a moment in pop culture. If they were to do it again in today it would be a collapse

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Illuminati

It's been a decade but no. It'd be Paparazzi part 3 and that song was solo

Archived