💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Can We Please Avoid Fighting Other Fanbases?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

I’m seeing a lot of negativity here and over twitter with Blinks, Army, Hives, Mnation, Kats, Barbs and even some Monsters.

I thought our fanbase is friends with Army since they helped us make ASIB and Shallow number 1?

The Blinks are having meltdown accusing us of not helping Sour Candy. I’m sure we are doing our best with streaming and buying SC, right?

Hives, Kats and especially Mnation are always jealous of any of Gaga’s success like they should really channel that energy to somewhere else.

What happened? Why they keep on having arguments and spreading all these negativities like we did them wrong.

With the current situation in the world right now, this is last thing we need to deal with. :saladga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

So down! I’m so over it. Who cares if they’re nasty to you plenty of little monsters have been nasty to them over the years of course they have their fangs out. So many monsters have been so nasty and cocky to other bases so they take their hatred of monsters out on Gaga. If you want Gaga to do even better then help advocate by her by not tarnishing her name to other homosexuals literally her biggest demographic?

MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

With the current situation in the world right now, this is last thing we need to deal with. :saladga:

This.

It's just music after all. It's something to gather people together...

Spread kindness, be free and stream "Chromatica". :pawsup:

Music is a good mental healing method especially in those rough times.

Interlude

A bunch of kids with too much time on their hands always like to stir the pot. Ultimately, it doesn't really affect the outside world much. It's just shouting into an echo chamber hoping someone will shout back. It's never that serious.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

TimisaMonster

#BattleForYourFave :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived