Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica still available on many platforms

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter
ToxicHot

Also, I'd like to add:

If you have Amazon Prime, CHROMATICA IS AVAILABLE TO STREAM FOR FREE via Amazon Music.

PLEASE PLEASE STREAM IT GUYS - even if you have to leave the entire album on repeat all night while you sleep: on your phone, computer, or Amazon Echo device!!!!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

MANiCURE 6

Guys we have to leave planet Chromatica for 1 day in order to be a 100% part of these events. Today we have to focus on BLACK LIVES MATTER movement. Signing petitions, spread informations and donate money if you can.

Tomorrow, we'll be able to go back on planet Chromatica don't worry.

Sepsami
31 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

the whole point is to not do this lol

Why though? I really don't see the point :neyde:

jprince99x
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Why though? I really don't see the point :neyde:

You don’t see the point? Lives are at stake. You’re blind.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Sepsami
Just now, jprince99x said:

You don’t see the point? Lives are at stake. You’re blind.

Obviously I see the point of protesting, but why no music. Music is something that can help in a time like this. I think it would've been better if Spotify & other services had a huge banner and maybe a playlist 

jprince99x
Just now, Sepsami said:

Obviously I see the point of protesting, but why no music. Music is something that can help in a time like this. I think it would've been better if Spotify & other services had a huge banner and maybe a playlist 

It’s not just music- that’s a rumor that started spreading on this forum for some reason. Literally all kinds of businesses are participating and shutting down today. And this is making us talk about it, so it’s working 

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Original Diva

Can someone explain this whole shutting down black tuesday thing? I'm confused. I don't understand it.

Yes, i know everything going on right now, but what..? I don't know haha

excuse me no

coolninjaguy
25 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

i think its the fact that we're beyond that at this point in time. there was a time for music, prayer, awareness, etc... but right now our black brothers and sisters need actual help and action. gaga albums will come and go but people are genuinely losing their lives and something needs to be said. we all have to be united in the message we send.

1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

Also, I'd like to add:

If you have Amazon Prime, CHROMATICA IS AVAILABLE TO STREAM FOR FREE via Amazon Music.

PLEASE PLEASE STREAM IT GUYS - even if you have to leave the entire album on repeat all night while you sleep: on your phone, computer, or Amazon Echo device!!!!

🙃

Chaymie

Spotify is not available in my country. Does streaming on Apple Music counts? 

Chaymie

Archived