💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Shuts Down Her Online Store

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT

I'm so proud of her for taking this step.

And for people feeling the need to come into this thread questioning this decision, don't. Just DON'T. If you don't support the BLM movement (which is a shame and in which case you'd be a racist), don't post anything and refrain from leaving thoughtless, insensitive comments.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

I appreciate her, I loterally ws trying to add merch to my cart and I couldnt; Now I see why. Great way to show support I feel satisfied, Gaga really cares🖤🌦

SummerGirl21
25 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

This is stupid tbh

No. It's not. She wants people to put their money somewhere else. Are you paying attention to what is happening right now?

ThatCanadian

Please support this woman in her desire to give her voice to the marginalized and to the black community that is suffering and giving their everything to fight at the moment. 

Album sales do not matter in a world where racial injustices are rampant and systematized. Gaga wouldn't stand for that and Chromatica wouldn't stand for that. This is a woman who we applauded for siding with the LGBT and sharing our struggles and has gone to greater lengths to give us something to celebrate. 

We can thank her for her contributions by not being insensitive and complaining! Buy your merch next week! 

SummerGirl21
6 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Rock on :rockstar:

This is actually a great way/opportunity for her to respond without really impacting the album campaign itself that much! :heart:

I highly doubt she gives a **** about the album campaign right now. I honestly assume Gaga is spending a lot of time in meditation. This kind of thing really hits her hard. She is probably trying to figure out the best way to help. 

gumzy3000

I support the cause but how exactly is shutting streaming and Gaga's store going to help the situation? Sure, it raises awareness but I do not think thats needed when it is all over the media, everyone in North America knows about this. 

If it's meant to show solidarity, how about actually discussing and doing something that will actually have an impact - like question why police services have huge budgets and reduce it ultimately, investing more in mental health/addiction services, investing in new training tactics for cops to deescalate a tense situation, remove all statues and memorials associated with racist figures, gun control, etc.... 

trolly troll troll

BangTheGong
9 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

Not trying to be insensitive or sarcastic, but can someone educate me on how shutting down the music industry for a day will help the BLM movement? 

It’s an act of solidarity. Same reason people around the country/world are mobilizing in demonstrations and protests. They want to support the black communities affected by police brutality by drawing awareness to these injustices. 

jprince99x

I wish some of these celebrities would have done the same for the Hong Kong protests

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

jprince99x
Just now, Lighter said:

Gaga. Come on now

The what did you just say? Girl you’ve got a big storm coming.

Lighter
4 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

The what did you just say? Girl you’ve got a big storm coming.

I don’t know how to feel sorry I’m going to cry. I feel like she should’ve just put up donations and at the same time donate a huge amount. For things to be balance, a spotlight on the BLM movement with her posting petition links and donating, at the same time, her store remaining open so she doesn’t lose thousands of sales.

Just a balance of situations. 

jprince99x
Just now, Lighter said:

I don’t know how to feel sorry I’m going to cry so hard

Don’t be sad :messga: just know that a lot of people need help right now and that Gaga is trying to help

Archived