💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga thanks Nija (Rain On Me)

Bloody hooker

Featured Posts

Miel
18 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

this is what she should and is doing. Supporting people of all community always. Especially those underprivileged like black people and LGBT. not be political as some people said she MUST. 

Which is wild to me, since she's been highly political since the beginning. Not always correct, and sometimes awkward, but she's always been about it. And she's still about it.

3 points in and ready for more

Enigma

OMG 

THE WHOLE TIME I WAS READING THIS I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT NINJA 

:bradley:

GaGaAst
13 minutes ago, Miel said:

Which is wild to me, since she's been highly political since the beginning. Not always correct, and sometimes awkward, but she's always been about it. And she's still about it.

ikr. She has always been political in her own way but few monster's complain that she needs to be normal politician. We all will forever be grateful and proud of what she has done for the community as a whole.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

YourCureness
40 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

this is what she should and is doing. Supporting people of all community always. Especially those underprivileged like black people and LGBT. not be political as some people said she MUST. 

This is exactly what being political is. 

rasclautmangos

Yay! I'm happy Gaga acknowledged her message. This is great for Nija, hopefully she will get even more opportunities after this record.

GaGaAst
1 hour ago, YourCureness said:

This is exactly what being political is. 

it is for it's not as per someone here :huntyga:. Someone wants her to be a full time politician 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived