💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lea Michele Exposed?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

nathantj594

Lmao she’s gonna **** in her wig? 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eido

Maybe Rachel wasn't a character after all :ladyhaha:

Also Darren is her best friend :ally: both problematic and both always being praised by Ryan 

RahrahWitch

I hate how people like her and others just get hired again and again, There's so many talented actors who aren't assholes who could fill their shoes.

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, berlinforme said:

I love how sometimes it's well known for years that someone is a terrible person (Ellen, Lea Michele), but it takes a random event to start the shitstorm and rightfully cancel them :vegas:

Still waiting for Chris Brown

Chris Brown will never be cancelled. So many cases of violence and abuse and people still continue to listen to his trash music. 

blzr

The perfect moment to cancel someone after a tweet of support to your cause. I think it’s unnecessary. 

Monster647
8 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

The racism is literally explained in the tweet?????? 

It is claimed that Lea treated this lady in an undignified manner. 

But there is absolutely no evidence provided as to if Lea was racially motivated or not.

We cannot just think that every negative thing that happens to a black person is racially motivated. 

Aphrodizy26
1 hour ago, Monster647 said:

It is claimed that Lea treated this lady in an undignified manner. 

But there is absolutely no evidence provided as to if Lea was racially motivated or not.

We cannot just think that every negative thing that happens to a black person is racially motivated. 

You didn’t take note of the article i linked on Micro aggressions. Please educate yourself, or if you’re going to continue choosing not to with arrogance then do not quote me. Move around Little Racist! 

tomdsgn

I never noticed how much she looks like a psycho until now. Bitch looks crazy. 

tomdsgn
2 hours ago, justhislife said:

Chris Brown will never be cancelled. So many cases of violence and abuse and people still continue to listen to his trash music. 

I don’t think the fact he and Rihanna have had a relationship since really helped things 

JusKeepBreathin

Wait so every aggression that has been ever thrown at me has been because I'm gay. 

Ok seems legit. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DelusionalGaga

Good God :rip: I never liked her because she always gave off phony, mean vibes but I would've never thought that she'd actually be verbally abusive and racist to her colleagues. That's why we only stan Dianna and Chris for cutting ties with this show :triggered:

HEARTSTOP
3 hours ago, spicedchy said:

Wbk. Darren Criss is high key problematic too 

Spill the tea sis 

IDGAF

gag

*Lana voice* question for the culture:

Why do y’all think you know better than black people what their experiences are? If multiple black people have said they agreed that they experienced ‘traumatic microaggressions’ from Lea, why do you think it’s pertinent to go ‘not everything is about race’?

Listen to black people when they speak, that’s all they’re asking.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she clearly says 'microaggression' google it hun

Part of that definition also says that they could be unintentional. So if she didn't speak up while they were working together why do it now over Twitter. 

I'll never understand why people bring thing up over Twitter. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ZiggyZiggs
19 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Part of that definition also says that they could be unintentional. So if she didn't speak up while they were working together why do it now over Twitter. 

I'll never understand why people bring thing up over Twitter. 

oh please

unintentional to every single black person on set???? BYE

literally every black person on set was shading her yest on twitter soooo LET'S NOT 

Archived