💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lea Michele Exposed?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

berlinforme

I love how sometimes it's well known for years that someone is a terrible person (Ellen, Lea Michele), but it takes a random event to start the shitstorm and rightfully cancel them :vegas:

Still waiting for Chris Brown

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
garbage

she was literally the star of the show even though she didn't deserve it in soo many occasions. why'd she feel threatened by new talent... i can't with her. 

GoneGUY

Like 10 of her old co stars have all now either liked shady tweets or called Lea out on Twitter. How horrible do you have to behave to make literally everyone hate you?

Spock

We been knew!! Justice for Naya lmao 

who will love me when the night is over

Mindblown

Being rude to other people isn't racism; it just being a trash person. Once you make it about skin color, then it's racism. 

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Being rude to other people isn't racism; it just being a trash person. Once you make it about skin color, then it's racism. 

she clearly says 'microaggression' google it hun

Spock
10 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Making it about her hair is making it about her skin color sis 

who will love me when the night is over

gag
4 hours ago, Altair said:

Where though? Lea is being mean as she usually is but she’s not targeting her for her race. Samantha is exposing her for being two faced but no one is addressing racism whatsoever. 

Microaggressions may not be as overt as slurs or violence but casual racism is still racism, Lea wouldn't be targeting Samantha's wig if Samantha was white. Other black colleagues, Alex Newell, Amber Riley and Dabier Snell, are also agreeing... there's clearly an issue.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

JillTyrell2004

Whenever someone is exposed, I always imagine them waking in the morning and checking their phones like...social media wtf GIF by Roadshow Films

gstring

wait, GLEE  still exist in 2015?? i tought it was ended in 2012 or sum

Little little

GlitterAndGrease

I thought we knew she was a shitty person for a long time now.

Ziggy
6 minutes ago, GlitterAndGrease said:

I thought we knew she was a shitty person for a long time now.

Yeah I’m like wait I remember a *very* similar thing having been said about her already...

Killa

yall are just happy someone finally confirmed she's part of the mean club. :laughga:

Archived