💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LadyGaga.com Digital DL Quality= Top Notch

Born Brave

Featured Posts

Born Brave

If you received a digital download link from the LG store, take advantage of it. 

I went in to check on my signed CD and noticed I hadn’t even acknowledged my digital download deliveries and decided it would be nice to have it on my “Files” on iPhone. 

So I clicked DL and then noticed it was taking forever to finish- looked at the file size and it was over 400mbs to download. 

The download is better than CD quality!! This crazy woman is giving us the studio master!

Basically, it’s the file that was sent to Apple, Spotify, etc but completely uncompressed and untarnished. Raw, pure, and ****ing beautiful I might add. 

Trust me... you can hear and feel the difference with headphones. Go try it now!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

I have 4 digital copies of the album in total so I might just actually listen to those versions for once

i've just been streaming on Apple Music (bought 5 copies of the album) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Born Brave
Just now, Pop Music said:

I have 4 digital copies of the album in total so I might just actually listen to those versions for once

i've just been streaming on Apple Music (bought 5 copies of the album) 

Streaming is great for charts, but omg this album is a such a sonic masterpiece and deserves a few listens. This would be the actual same file that was sent to Interscope for replication. 

But do our peasant headphones even support that kind of file? I feel like it would get compressed either way.

Born Brave
1 minute ago, Brecht said:

But do our peasant headphones even support that kind of file? I feel like it would get compressed either way.

Good question, but there’s a significant improvement no matter what headphones you use. The iTunes file is less than 90mbs the studio master is 400mbs. So if you’ve been listening to the album solely on iTunes, you’ve heard the album compressed by over 75 percent. That’s an enormous amount of compression.. actually it’s almost a tragedy. 

mr.peter

Did you get like 10 downloads  ? I got like 10 per item. Can we share those download links With others ? Or do the links need our log in info ? 

Born Brave
Just now, mr.peter said:

Did you get like 10 downloads  ? I got like 10 per item. Can we share those download links With others ? Or do the links need our log in info ? 

My link came in an email.. but those 10 downloads are for that link. I have a total of 20– well 19 now 

mr.peter
2 minutes ago, Born Brave said:

My link came in an email.. but those 10 downloads are for that link. I have a total of 20– well 19 now 

Same here. so if we send the links to someone then they should be able to download the album right ? 

giskardsb

what sample freq and bit depth do the files claim?  What encoder?

jacs vs looser
15 minutes ago, Brecht said:

The quality on which you experience audio files depends not only on your headphones, but also on the device that plays the file.

Shouldn't ripping the CD in WAV create a file that is around 400 mb anyways? I don't think there can be much of a difference tbh. 

shoful

I know I was so excited, but I rarely play that version since I bought the Target cd

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

cold heartedpop

So is it actually any better ? 💕😋

xoxo Feels so good!

Born Brave
6 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

what sample freq and bit depth do the files claim?  What encoder?

24/48 and iPhone only supports FLAC, but there’s a very noticeable improvement- especially over iTunes quality... 

Archived