💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BLACKPINK Lisa’s manager swindled a Billion Won from her

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

If you think our western stans have no freedom, literally these kpop stars got them worse:noparty:

Her part was I'm super psycho
Make you crazy when I turn the lights low
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
 on Sour Candy:heart:

Chromatography

best part in sour candy, i stan 

fvck her manager 

Lighter
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

best part in sour candy, i stan 

fvck her manager 

She was the one who sang and danced her a$$ for for those money :(

DOJA CAT

This is the thing I hate about KPOP, the blantant mistreatment of these idols... Imagine having controls on when you can date, the money you get and even if your allowed your own social media or control over the groups page

thank u, next

Lighter
4 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

This is the thing I hate about KPOP, the blantant mistreatment of these idols... Imagine having controls on when you can date, the money you get and even if your allowed your own social media or control over the groups page

They just want to be a star. They couldn’t do that without mistreatment and it’s sad

dit

@BLACKPINK it better not have been you :billie: 

-----

That really stinks and I hope she somehow gets the money back by suing him. 800k is a lot of money. damn

ice bear

she deserves it more than Kylie Jenner :grr:

ice heard one side from above

malazam

I hope Gaga reaches her. The mistreatment BP and the kpop idols in general receive is disgusting.

And also this just proves that YG Entertainment is trash and doesn't care about their artists.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Red Velvet
12 minutes ago, dit said:

@BLACKPINK it better not have been you :billie: 

-----

That really stinks and I hope she somehow gets the money back by suing him. 800k is a lot of money. damn

:triggered: im literally a resident from 2,600 kilometers away, with no money to go there

OT: not manager oppa :(( blinks really trusted that guy

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Bloody hooker
23 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

After I got into K-pop in 2012, I started to learn about how the industry over there mistreats them. Crayon Pop, the band that opened the Artrave, disbanded and one of the members talked about it in as much detail as she’s allowed to. It’s so sad :(.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

After I got into K-pop in 2012, I started to learn about how the industry over there mistreats them. Crayon Pop, the band that opened the Artrave, disbanded and one of the members talked about it in as much detail as she’s allowed to. It’s so sad :(.

Another bad example of this is STELLAR, they were literally exploited to do a sexual concept.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Neight Shayde
5 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

Is there a way she can sue???

i don't think she wants it. she only asked for a settlement. it sucks.

the fact that the manager is still on the process of leaving the company baffles me.

hardcore1996

Do they all have the same manager? If not is that weird I just assumed groups are all under the same management. If they do why her specifically?

Archived