💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is Gaga’s autograph on your signed CD?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

I haven’t got mine yet but my friend already did and Gaga literally just wrote a small crooked L:air:

I’m not complaining tho i know our poor sis hands are tired shaking from signing thousands of them. I just hope I’m lucky:enigma:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

The way I lost the first time around because she signed "Joanne" instead of Gaga and now I'm likely just going to get an "L"  :ladyhaha:

But in all honesty, I don't mind. It's still a signed booklet I have, Joanne or L. :nooo:

Pop Music

I haven't gotten mine yet :noparty:

The only Chromatica things of mine to come in has been the Target CD and the Multiple digital downloads that came with the physical copies I purchased on her site

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Chromatography
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

jesus i hope mine doesn’t look like that

BlingNotTheMusic

Im in USA and literally have no updates on my order. I bought it for my friend so I really hope it's more than just a L :vegas:

Bruh is the “L” picture REAL? I’d actually be pissed if she just signed one crooked letter :toofunny: Already lowkey upset my one signed item from her is signed by her aunt but :neyde:

PlasticDollGirl

Do you think she actually signed it? Come on she has a whole team to help her, she’s too busy 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

AshIey
2 minutes ago, Mill said:

Do you think she actually signed it? Come on she has a whole team to help her, she’s too busy 

I think these prove she did sign them all, her hand was getting tired.

Chromatography
9 minutes ago, brownie said:

Already lowkey upset my one signed item from her is signed by her aunt but :neyde:

omg what is that :toofunny:

whore
13 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

I haven't gotten mine yet :noparty:

The only Chromatica things of mine to come in has been the Target CD and the Multiple digital downloads that came with the physical copies I purchased on her site

Am I the only one who can’t play the digital download because the file sizes are too big?? :messga: These MP3s are literally the size of WAV files, I don’t know how she pulled that off :madge: I finally just illegally downloaded it, I’ve already bought two physical copies and spent over a hundred on merch so I have the right :lolly:

whore
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

omg what is that :toofunny:

I think she was selling signed copies of Joanne but she signed them “Joanne xoxo” or something like that :vegas:

Helxig

Isn't the point of a signed CD though to know that she personally touched it and wrote on it? Not for a pretty print of her name?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived