💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is Gaga’s autograph on your signed CD?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter
4 minutes ago, CELINE said:

She probably started botching them when Bobby left the room :lmao:

She said fvk these phags my hands are dead

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

What matters to me is that she touched that copy.:billie:

Tru. I need one of those fingerprint duster kits

iCpro

Mine was a very fancy L (I got it from the Australian store and it seems most of the ones from there are just an L). Not complaining at all, I’m just glad to have something that she signed herself.

Although I might try my luck and order a couple more cos I’d love to get a nice one to frame, anyone know which stores tend to have the best luck with this?

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

DoremonLove

Where can i buy one.  I really want a signed cd:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

ProfessionalClown

Honestly, im surprised she hasnt done any "Xoxo, Joa-oh f!ck wait, Alic-wait sh!t, ldy Goga....perfect"

6 hours ago, Delaytica said:

Im in USA and literally have no updates on my order. I bought it for my friend so I really hope it's more than just a L :vegas:

Check the page of the order. I didnt get an email but mine says preparing for shipment.

ProfessionalClown
Just now, DoremonLove said:

Where can i buy one.  I really want a signed cd:giveup:

well considering her shop is down rn, nowhere lmao.
But its sold out in the US and in a lot of other countrie, just try and see if any stores that could ship internationally have it in stock. When i got it, it went out of stock like minutes after

Helxig

When I'm famous (for no reason because I have no talent :laughga: )  I'm just gonna spit on each CD.

Then watch my fans complain about having a smaller spit mark than others

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DoremonLove
26 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

well considering her shop is down rn, nowhere lmao.
But its sold out in the US and in a lot of other countrie, just try and see if any stores that could ship internationally have it in stock. When i got it, it went out of stock like minutes after

Any online store i can find?:giveup:or expect to find it. Or if any fans are selling.:giveup: i wwnt o gift it to myself on bdae:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

The Child
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

I guess that is true. But if you get a crooked L just be grateful that that CD has been graced by the hands of Lady Gaga herself. Traces of her skin and sebum are on your CD case :laughga:   and her energy, if you believe in that

The way I'm gonna worship that autograph :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

brucee

i got an L too, but what makes me sad is that the plastic was damaged on the side... And that I broke up with my man so no more vinyl player... (not sad 'bout the ma just the plastic stuff :lana:)

hello hello baby.

Helxig

Guys she's just calling you all losers :shrug:  

Anyone who receives an L has been deemed a loser by our god herself, I don't make the rules. The oracle has spoken.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived