Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is Gaga’s autograph on your signed CD?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Isn't the point of a signed CD though to know that she personally touched it and wrote on it? Not for a pretty print of her name?

Yes. It just looks more exciting

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
6 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I think she was selling signed copies of Joanne but she signed them “Joanne xoxo” or something like that :vegas:

i would’ve been pissed :deadbanana:

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Yes. It just looks more exciting

I guess that is true. But if you get a crooked L just be grateful that that CD has been graced by the hands of Lady Gaga herself. Traces of her skin and sebum are on your CD case :laughga:   and her energy, if you believe in that

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

CherryPi3

Im in the US and my order has not shipped lol not even my separate t shirt order. None of my orders from Gaga’s site have shipped :messga:

VelvetLover

Just received two signed art cards from Gaga Australia Shop. 4 more signed booklet soon to come from US shop.

No more L please.EZeV-TYUwAI6ZAL?format=jpg&name=large

Delulu Rogers

Damn. I get that her hand gets tired but maybe she should have put a smaller limit on the cds. It’s not really fair when one person gets her full name and the other just a crooked letter. Plus, considering she is in quarantine for months to come probably I’m sure she could space them all out to sign them properly 

Chromatography
6 minutes ago, VelvetLover said:

Just received two signed art cards from Gaga Australia Shop. 4 more signed booklet soon to come from US shop.

now i’m really worried, i only ordered one. :messga: i know she signed a lot but i don’t want just an L. at least an LG

Delulu Rogers
6 minutes ago, VelvetLover said:

How did Australian people get them all the way from Cali but not people in North America????

41 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

omg what is that :toofunny:

She signed all the Joanne signed albums

“-xoxo, Joanne” :toofunny::laughga::toofunny:

I was actually shell-shocked in the worst way when I opened my package :madge:

Angelm

I just ordered mine a couple days ago from the German site, it’s going to arrive to a family member in the U.S, idk when, but I just PRAY it mine doesn’t looks wack, I spent $100 dollars on the CD, Vinyl and shipping, which is kinda a lot for my average spending on random things :selena:
I bought it because she touched it (like it was mentioned up here), but it would be nice to get a nice one, not a dot :air:

Linus Gaga

I got mine with a "L" :derpga:

I am in Australia,  I just ordered last week and it came today . That's so much faster than I thought :wtfga:

IMG-20200602-130831-740.jpg

IMG-20200602-130831-744.jpg

Hit me a message and say hi !

Lighter
10 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I got mine with a "L" :derpga:

I am in Australia,  I just ordered last week and it came today . That's so much faster than I thought :wtfga:

IMG-20200602-130831-740.jpg

IMG-20200602-130831-744.jpg

Omg international fans getting their stuff faster than america. Yall finally won

Lighter
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

I want that Lody Gja at least :(

CELINE

She probably started botching them when Bobby left the room :lmao:

gotharunway.com

Archived