Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Ideal Setlist for the tour

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

First of all I would like to say that I've created this show based on the last Beyoncés big shows (Formation tour and Coachella) and a bit of Madonna's ones and also TBTWB. In these shows, there is always something happening and they're very hardcore. I've picked so many songs in a way that nobody would be disappointed and the fact that she's always singing some of them shortened make it easier to believe that it would be ok for her to do this setlist 6 times only with that huge spaces between the dates without any damage do her health.

I've splitted the show into 9 costume changes, each one of them with specific colors of their tribe. I have all ideas and references of how the clothes would look like but they are too many photos, I'm looking for the fan who created the two outfits on the first reply of this thread (or somebody who could) so I could share my ideas for each outfit cause I don't have the talent to draw them.

I also have the storyline in my head and I have the audio references to the mixes (some of these references are in my head) so if any audio editor want to create this show so we can pass the time until it finally happens, PM me and I'll be very excited to share.

HERE'S IT:

SECTION I: THE ELDERS (WHITE TRIBE)
- The Elders of Chromatica Presentation (Introduction - With elements of "Sine From Above")
- "Chromatica I" (Extended)
01. "Alice"
02. "Free Woman" (Extended outro - Turns into demo version with bridge and added elements of "Fashion of His Love")

SECTION II: KINDNESS PUNKS (PINK TRIBE)
- Kindness Punks Manifesto (Interlude - Based on the first Haus Labs AD - With elements of "Dance In the Dark")
03. "Dance In the Dark" (2020 Version)
- Speech I (about kindness and love)
04. "Stupid Love" (Extended dance intro with elements of "I Want Your Love")
05. "Plastic Doll"
06. "Scheisse" (2020 Version - Shortened: no second verse - with elements of "Donatella" into the dance break and DJ White Shadow remix outro)

SECTION III: JUNKYARD SCAVENGERS (BLACK TRIBE)
- Junkyard Scavengers Manifesto (Interlude - Based on Haus Labs' stairs AD)
07. "G.U.Y." (Extended dance intro)
08. "LoveGame" (2020 Version - Shortened: no second verse and no bridge)
09. "I Like It Rough" (2020 Version - Shortened: no second verse and no last chorus)
10. "Poker Face" (2020 Version - Shortened: no second verse)

SECTION IV: CYBER KIDS (YELLOW TRIBE)
- Cyber Kids Manifesto (Interlude - Based on Haus Labs' office AD)
08. "Perfect Illusion" (On guitar - Shortened: no second verse and no bridge)
09. "Judas" (Shortened: no second verse and no bridge)
10. "Telephone" (2020 Version - Same order of verses as performed on "ENIGMA" Residency)
- "Chromatica II" (Extended)
11. "911" (Extended: second chorus repeated, outro used as bridge stripped down, final chorus sung twice and then outro)
- Speech II (about mental health)
12. "Paparazzi" (On piano - Acoustic Rock version: same way as performed on the russian wedding in 2017)
- Speech III (about not feeling well with yourself)
13. "Fun Tonight" (Partially on piano - First verse and chorus performed stripped down on piano, rest of the song is album version)

SECTION V: GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS (RED TRIBE)
- Government Officials Manifesto (Interlude - Based on Haus Labs' terrace AD - With elements of "Heavy Metal Lover" and "Government Hooker")
14. "Sour Candy" (Extended: Chorus performed after BLACKPINK's final verse)
15. "Bad Romance"
16. "Replay" (Shortened: no second verse and no last chorus - Mashup transition to next song)
17. "Enigma" (Shortened: not performed from second verse on)
18. "Sexxx Dreams" (2020 Version)
19. "Alejandro" (Partially on acoustic guitar - Shortened: no second verse and no last chorus - Acoustic guitar played on bridge - Extended dance outro with elements from "Dancin' In Circles")

SECTION VI: ECO WARRIORS (GREEN TRIBE)
- Eco Warriors Manifesto (Interlude - contain elements of "Sine From Above" and "Chromatica III")
20. "Just Dance" (2020 Version - On keytar)
- "Chromatica III" (Extended)
21. "Sine From Above" (Extended outro)
22. "Shallow" (On piano - Pop Version: same as performed by Ally in the "A Star Is Born" movie finale)
- Speech IV (about whatever she wants to talk about but most likely reading fan letters)
23. "Million Reasons" (On piano)
- Speech V (about whatever she wants to talk about but most likely a thank you to the fans)
24. Surprise Song (On piano - Might be either "1000 Doves", "Love Me Right", "Always Remember Us This Way", "I'll Never Love Again", "The Cure", "Gypsy" or "Yoü and I")
25. "The Edge of Glory" (No sax bridge)

SECTION VII: FREEDOM FIGHTERS (BLUE TRIBE)
- Freedom Fighters Manifesto (Interlude - contain elements of "ARTPOP")
26. "Venus" (Extended intro - Same order of verses as performed on Coachella Festival 2017)
- Speech VI (about the importance of freedom and accepting yourself)
27. "Born This Way" (2020 Version)
- Speech VII (thanks to the audience and goodnight)
28. "Applause" (Extended band outro)

SECTION VIII: RAIN ON ME (PURPLE TRIBE)
29. "Rain On Me" (Extended intro)

SECTION IX: CHROMATICA (GREY / SILVER)
- Chromatica's Final Manifesto (With elements of "Black Jesus + Amem Fashion", "Replay" and "Ozio" by Los)
30. "Marry the Night" (No last chorus - Extended intro - Same order of verses as performed in the first leg of the "Born This Way Ball" tour)
31. "Babylon" (Extended dance intro with elements of "Vogue" by Madonna and "Fashion" - Last post-chorus performed 4x - Last chorus performed twice - Final choir chorus performed 4x)

- "Stupid Love" (Vitaclub Warehouse Remix - Outro)

TheAlienatedNYC

The outfits (masterpieces) I've mentioned above:

E71-D061-F-D0-C7-4781-A639-B5-CA4-A2-D9-36-E5945-D-9881-42-D0-B221-045265-D9-FEF

Anyone knows who did these?

Mister G

@TheAlienatedNYC Love the idea. Question. Why 31 songs? I like this concept but I think 31 might be a bit too much. If you had to pick 10 to remove which would you cut? I feel like Sour Candy would be good as an interlude song. I will say you won me at including Heavy Metal Lover in some form. That song can easily fit into the Chromatica aesthetic to some degree.

Bounty

31 songs? Whew this show would be like 3.5 or 4 hours, not to mention Gaga would be dead.... 

TheAlienatedNYC
Just now, Bounty said:

31 songs? Whew this show would be like 3.5 or 4 hours, not to mention Gaga would be dead.... 

3,5/4 hours? No way. Beyoncé does 40 songs in 2 hours plus multiple really long interludes. 

TheAlienatedNYC
6 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

@TheAlienatedNYC Love the idea. Question. Why 31 songs? I like this concept but I think 31 might be a bit too much. If you had to pick 10 to remove which would you cut? I feel like Sour Candy would be good as an interlude song. I will say you won me at including Heavy Metal Lover in some form. That song can easily fit into the Chromatica aesthetic to some degree.

I think she's been including fan favorites in her setlists since Coachella and that's a standard for now on, also I wanted to include all the singles for some specific reasons each one (like G.U.Y. for example that fits the theme of the songs performed before, or Perfect Illusion cause it was left off Enigma and would be a cool punk moment on the show and I could explain each one), aaaaand I don't like the idea of lefting songs of the album off the setlist so I tried to fit them all. I think it's pretty possible to do all of these songs into 2.5h. But if I had to take songs off they would be: DITD, Scheisse, G.U.Y., Enigma, Replay, Sexxx Dreams, Marry the Night and I would add Million Reasons to the surprise songs set. But as I said, each song has a very special reason to be there (even these ones I've mentioned) and without them the show would be sorta empty... for me i guess

bees and honeyy
9 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

3,5/4 hours? No way. Beyoncé does 40 songs in 2 hours plus multiple really long interludes. 

But Beyonce cuts her songs down considerably

Mister G
6 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

I think she's been including fan favorites in her setlists since Coachella and that's a standard for now on, also I wanted to include all the singles for some specific reasons each one (like G.U.Y. for example that fits the theme of the songs performed before, or Perfect Illusion cause it was left off Enigma and would be a cool punk moment on the show and I could explain each one), aaaaand I don't like the idea of lefting songs of the album off the setlist so I tried to fit them all. I think it's pretty possible to do all of these songs into 2.5h. But if I had to take songs off they would be: DITD, Scheisse, G.U.Y., Enigma, Replay, Sexxx Dreams, Marry the Night and I would add Million Reasons to the surprise songs set. But as I said, each song has a very special reason to be there (even these ones I've mentioned) and without them the show would be sorta empty... for me i guess

Scheisse has become such a staple again since Coachella that leaving it out would be a sin because it’s the most 90’s sounding track from Born This Way and it works with a Chromatica Ball Setlist. The 13 Tracks from Chromatica (Chromatica I-III are true interludes so those wouldn’t necessarily count) plus her singles I think would be great as you mentioned. G.U.Y. would be nice to hear again. I think those and maybe 3-4 fan favorites as medleys work too. I think Scheisse/Judas medley needs to be a thing because it blends so well as we’ve seen at ENIGMA.

I feel like TCB should open with Alice and End with Sine From Above.

Also .. FOHL, Shallow, Sex Dreams, I Like it Rough? :billie:

ARTGOD

I adore the set list though I fear it might be too long.

I’ve seen some shows with 30 songs but pretty much no song is played in full and I don’t know how satisfying that would be.

raragaga

ae6.jpg

xoxo

TheAlienatedNYC
1 hour ago, honeyy said:

But Beyonce cuts her songs down considerably

wasn't that what i said she would do for this setlist too?

ELECTROHEART

Not Enigma and Replay being shortened :interestinga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

1ooo d0veZ

I hate these threads because instead of being realistic/reasonable/creative  and objective,fans run into them suggesting random songs and random deletions of some of the signature hits based solely on the merit of them personally not liking the song...as if they haven't grasped the concept of what a concert/concert tour even is... 

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Archived