achievement

Theneedledrop Chromatica Review

ARTGOD

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nickkoko

I did not think he would give it such a high rating. I agree with some of his points though, but wtf he didn't like Sine From Above? :stalkga:

littlepotter

I'm pleasantly surprised! Nice review imo, I agreed with a lot of points except SFA which is one of the best

chaeri pls

11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Fascinating how a 7 year old song can still prove to be the best on the album :vegas:

The song's beautiful and is among one of her best :vegas: 

I vastly prefer actual unique gems like 911 and Babylon to generic stuff like Sine From Above :vegas:

ARTGOD

I think I agree with most of what he says about the album, I think we only differ in how much we weigh things. To me the negatives of the album bring it down a bit more.

I remember thinking something similar when he reviewed Joanne, I agreed with what he thought were the positives and negatives, I just thought the positives greatly overshadowed the negatives.

Babel

Wow that's actually a pretty good review. His description of the songs actually makes sense. He actually understood where Gaga was coming from with the "throwback" but modern feeling the songs have.  And he praised her vocal delivery which to me it's the highlight of the album. Gaga's classical vocal training really showed up in Chromatica.

Pop Music
17 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

For reference he has perviously given:

Born This Way - Negative

ARTPOP - 6/10

Joanne - 6/10

we have to stan for improvement 

but serious ARTPOP 6/10 like :wtfga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Reality
Just now, brownie said:

I vastly prefer actual unique gems like 911 and Babylon to generic stuff like Sine From Above :vegas:

Well it's interesting how literally every reaction video I've seen praises Sine From Above, with most of them saying it's their favorite song :vegas: 

911 and Babylon are both very good, but Sine From Above takes it to a whole other level :vegas: 

I also don't really understand why you're saying that SFA is generic, by the way... :huh: Like, it's etheral, yet also a huge club banger, but then you also got Elton John on the track (who you wouldn't have expected at all), and then the ending is just literally madness, etc, etc. 

SFA haters can stay pressed :queenga: 

🃏🖤👹

Rat Boy

He saw what happened to AjayII. :neyde: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Babel

Also, ALICE FOR NEXT SINGLE. That song is being praised right and left. We need a theatrical music video that embodies the power this song has.

Jose P
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

‘Achievement’ :neyde:

Have you seen his BTW review? :neyde:

We wouldn’t have been surprised if he trashed Chromatica

Lion Heart

:party: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived