💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica to land 3 top 40 Singles In UK Next Week

jprince99x

Featured Posts

jprince99x

Lady Gaga is on course to land three singles in the top 40 following the release of her new album Chromatica.

The singer looks set to hold on to the top spot with her current number one Rain On Me ft. Ariana Grande, keeping at bay DaBaby’s Rockstar ft. Roddy Ricch, which remains in second place.

Meanwhile, her collaboration with K-Pop superstars Blackpink, Sour Candy, starts at number 12, and her track Alice is at 21, according to The Official Chart: First Look, which is based on preliminary sales and early streaming reports. S1mba featuring DTG holds on at number three, while Powfu featuring Beabadoobee’s Death Bed rises to number four, and Drake’s Toosie Slide takes fifth place on the Official Singles Chart.

Breaking Me by German producer Topic and Swedish singer A7S is set to enter this week’s top 10, currently up five places to the sixth spot and Tion Wayne, Dutchavelli and Stormzy collaboration I Dunno is set to be this week’s highest new entry, currently at number 11.

The final Official Chart top 40 will be unveiled on BBC Radio 1’s Official Chart with Scott Mills on Friday from 4pm.

SOURCE: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/666471-lady-gaga-on-course-to-land-three-singles-in-top-40-after-chromatica-release

Keep streaming Alice and Sour Candy, we could potentially see another top 10! :firega:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

BABBLYON

That's insanity! Imagine another top 10 single that's not even a SINGLE :giveup:

Werk

Does anyone know the album tracks that are most likely going to chart on the Hot 100? I heard we have at least 5 but I want to know which ones

Spyro

Alice coming for 911's spot for third single :gum: 

Spyro the Dragon

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, BABBLYON said:

That's insanity! Imagine another top 10 single that's not even a SINGLE :giveup:

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT

@jprince99x can you add UK in your thread title somewhere as well just to make it more clear?

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

jprince99x

Imagine if next week they push Free Woman as a single, then the next week release a deluxe edition with piano versions of every song.

:giveup:

It won't happen but

Imagine. :koons:

Helxig

Honestly I hope she releases a tonne of singles this era. Alice, 911, Sine from Above, Sour Candy, Replay, Babylon... 

They all deserve visuals too :giveup: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

jprince99x
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Honestly I hope she releases a tonne of singles this era. Alice, 911, Sine from Above, Sour Candy, Replay, Babylon... 

They all deserve visuals too :giveup: 

I really want those to be singles too, but I think our best chance at another hit is Free Woman. It’s the most radio-ready.

LOUDER

The way that "Alice" keeps winning :giveup:

Just reached 1M views on YouTube so keep streaming!

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

jacs vs looser
24 minutes ago, Werk said:

Does anyone know the album tracks that are most likely going to chart on the Hot 100? I heard we have at least 5 but I want to know which ones

Stupid Love, Rain on me, Sour Candy and Alice for sure, Sine From Above and 911 depending on how they hold up throughout the week. 

Archived