💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Forbes: “Gaga revived Pop Music”

HoneyB

Featured Posts

HoneyB

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurenalvarez/2020/05/30/how-lady-gaga-revives-pop-with-her-new-album-chromatica/#653cd61732e2
“Born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, the singer-songwriter comes full circle with her most recent project, seamlessly modernizing her electro-pop sounds derived from The Fame and The Fame Monster. 

Not only is the set a perfect mix of catchy dance beats and dramatic production, it also displays Gaga’s vulnerability without reservation.

Divided into three sections, the pop star addresses various themes personal to her heart, creating an inside glimpse into her world. In “Rain on Me” with Ariana Grande, the duo touch on persevering despite troubles and tribulations. Though the rain — used as a metaphor to suggest an overwhelming amount of misfortunes occurring simultaneously — comes shattering down on her, Gaga points out that she’s just happy to be “alive,” insinuating that she’s getting through the hardships despite wanting a sunnier, brighter day. Don’t rain on Gaga’s parade!

In other songs “Free Woman” and “Fun Night,” she resonates similar tones, sharing her battle with happiness due to life’s adversities. Nonetheless, there’s still a sense of optimism in the first facet of the LP.  
The overall piece of art is cohesive and layered with raw confessions pertaining to mental health and self-love. The bravery in her songwriting, the effort in honing electro-pop perfection and the transitions between tracks make it pop’s strongest album of the year. Lady Gaga not only revisits her roots as an artist, but she reminds pop music aficionados how much the genre misses both vulnerability and true production value simultaneously — a rare feat to achieve as a pop artist today.“

Period, lemme stream Replay:applause:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

shame

gaga reinvented therapy pop and thass on uh periodt

angels forever, forever angels

ImTired

Lemme go pop into that Gaga has lost her lyricism thread again real quick. Points have been made. :triggered:

jprince99x

mam she did that with hair body face years ago! where have you been foorbes

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Robot
4 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

In other songs “Free Woman” and “Fun Night,”

:selena:

Hybrid AT

"While pop music is mainly known for its catchy tunes, Gaga proves that pop music can have history and depths to it and we witness that with her evolved artistry on Chromatica. The pop powerhouse digs deeper to tell her unique truth, committing fully to who she is and proving it can pay off in the most rewarding way. Her self-awareness, her candid accounts and her motivation to challenge herself personally and professionally make pop music refreshing again."

No lies detected :applause:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Blastertoyo

I can’t believe Lady Gaga is the worlds youngest self made billionaire now 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Twitter
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

I can’t believe Lady Gaga is the worlds youngest self made billionaire now 

Source? EDB1570-C-5494-4-A4-D-8067-90-EB554-C807-E.jpg

Blastertoyo
Just now, Twitter said:

Source? EDB1570-C-5494-4-A4-D-8067-90-EB554-C807-E.jpg

She released a song about it! 

Billion Reasons 

please enlighten me to death

Started reading and it looked familiar...

Oh wait-

This article was already posted on here a few days ago :laughga:

Archived