💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Rain on Me WW Official Charts Peaks (So Far )

Bon Gonzalez

Featured Posts

Bon Gonzalez

USA - 1

UK - 1 

Ireland -1 

Scotland - 1

Singapore - 1

==========

Australia - 2

NZ - 2

Lithuania - 2

Estonia - 2

Slovakia - 4

Czech Republic - 4

Italy - 5

Greece - 5

==========

Switzerland - 6

Norway - 7

Finland - 8

Germany - 9

Netherlands - 9

==========

Sweden - 11

Panama - 11

France - 12

Latvia - 12

=========

Belgium - 27

Poland - 44

Japan - 68

Bon Gonzalez
3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Where’s Canada :enigma:

not yet out 

Sepsami

Belgium is such fvcking flop cuntry, what else do they want from her. They praise Rockstar into heaven on the radio because that's what the cool kid hets are into :triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered: back when ASIB was in cinemas Gaga was cool again cause the movie was a hit :triggered::triggered: watch them jump on ROM as soon as they realise its a hit in the US like they do with everything :triggered: Belgium radio is almost as big of a joke as our political system and not having a government for 10 months. :triggered:

anyways sorry :awkney:

Gagaism
10 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Belgium is such fvcking flop cuntry, what else do they want from her. They praise Rockstar into heaven on the radio because that's what the cool kid hets are into :triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered: back when ASIB was in cinemas Gaga was cool again cause the movie was a hit :triggered::triggered: watch them jump on ROM as soon as they realise its a hit in the US like they do with everything :triggered: Belgium radio is almost as big of a joke as our political system and not having a government for 10 months. :triggered:

I think Alice would do pretty well there

Blown Away
21 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Make those 10 months 13 months. The one we have temporarily doesn't count, a government with 30% of the votes isn't a real government to me.

And yes, that peak position is atrocious. It better jump into the top 10 next week. Luckily it's been played 6 times on MNM today.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

@Teal Ambition is it Wednesday or Thursday that Billboard updates the Canada Hot 100?

Its usually Wednesday 

Genuine Guy 09
21 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Belgium is such fvcking flop cuntry, what else do they want from her.

Stupid Love peaked  14

In Belgium the chart is airplay, and songs take time to build on radio 

I wouldn't worry about Belgium lol it'll get there 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Mermaid Yuyi said:

Japan :selena:

It debuted early and didn't have a full tracking week

Bon Gonzalez

OP updated with the chart peaks of Singapore and Estonia. :)

Archived