💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

so what was this?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

when gaga changed her profile pic and banner 

did it have anything hinting at chromatica that we now know? Or was it just random?

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Mirrion Rizzons

probably something to do with sound and the 'sine' concept I'd imagine

jprince99x

Idk but I really liked that gaga aesthetic for a jazz album. Imagine an album of original jazz songs produced by tony's son.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Hybrid AT

She seems to finally be at peace with the concept behind "Lady Gaga" and accepted it and owns that part of her identity more freely and confidently now rather than using it as a vehicle to express her art and hide her pain like in the past eras. She found Gaga again through music (the notes and the staffs). That really is the core of Chromatica. That's probably what the tattoo was about would be my guess.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Reality

I think it was probably a hint at Chromatica.

She said that sound, and music specifically, healed her during the time period of making Chromatica. I would imagine that her tattoo represents that. It's probably the tattoo for the era.

🖤👹

ARTGOD

Wasn’t that around the time she was originally supposed to release the lead single according to insiders?.

I think they were ready to start the era and changed her profile accordingly but then just didn’t go through. 

juicyjuicy
9 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Wasn’t that around the time she was originally supposed to release the lead single according to insiders?.

I think they were ready to start the era and changed her profile accordingly but then just didn’t go through. 

What was the lead supposed to be called and sound like?

Was this the original LG6 made with RedOne?

TortureMeOnReplay
Just now, juicyjuicy said:

What was the lead supposed to be called and sound like?

Was this the original LG6 made with RedOne?

I think Chromatica is the original LG6?

Sepsami
14 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

She liked her tattoo's design so much she decided to promote it :huntyga:

She needed the coin from that tattoo add so she could fund Chromatica :billie:

Cailleach

IMO, I think she was planning on releasing this album several times before, but things kept changing. At that point, I think the concept of ‘Chromatica’ hadn’t happened yet, and it was originally going to be released for the Vegas show, and possibly called Enigma. Honestly, I’m glad things changed and she kept working on it, because what we have now is a masterpiece :vegas:

That's not very born this way of you

Archived