💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blinks disappointed in Monsters & regretting supporting ROM

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Guys this is actually kind of sad :( Many of the Blinks are disappointed in the Monsters not going all out for the debut week of Sour Candy and not being super excited about the collab in general which is kind of true but also because there is no music video so we cannot be extremely excited I guess. Also most of them are international fans and do not understand perhaps the gravity of the protests in the US. But please guys write to them to tell them you are happy and excited for the song or something but that there are more important things going on right now. We can inform them about what is happening. They really helped us with Rain On Me & Chromatica and they love Gaga so it would be nice I suppose.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit

also please note that most of them are VERY YOUNG so please do not be mean or sassy to them. They just want to experience the excitement and the alliance that the Arianators & Little Monsters experienced together I guess. Also many of them are international fans and may not understand the gravity of what is happening in the US protests. We can inform them about that too and spread the word.

JRCF29

Are these the Blinks that didn't want to trend or promote Sour Candy because of the George Floyd incident?

edit: not that I'm criticizing them for that, just thought that's why we weren't promoting it

Don't Call Me Gaga

SMILE2NE1

Bless them! When the video comes out, we are going for #1 girls!!!!!

chromaticainmyhead

let‘s stream the song ya‘ll they don‘t deserve this and uniting fandoms is actually really cute I feel sorry for them :heart:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

ItWasntLaauv

Can they not read the room? Yeah we’re excited, but I think a streaming party right now would look a lil silly all things going on right now considered.

lolitamuse

Lol I've had Sour Candy on literal repeat on Amazon Music - getting those paid streams. It's one of my favs on the entire album. If they're only counting Youtube streams then idk

AnglerfishbraBENUS

:selena: 

it's not even the third single lol

itunes single =/= radio single

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

let‘s stream the song ya‘ll they don‘t deserve this and uniting fandoms is actually really cute I feel sorry for them :heart:

Did we not give Sour Candy millions of YT views in a matter of hours?

Don't Call Me Gaga

BlackCrown

Sour Candy is on my Top 3 tracks on the album, I played it on repeat so many times, and seeing the numbers and people's reviews on here I don't think I've been the only one, Monsters love the song and we ARE streaming :firega:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Serial Chiller

Stop it. This is just the worst time to be talking about promoting music. Tell them that. Geezus some people and their priorities in life. 

Chromatography

if you like the song, listen to it. if you don’t, then don’t. surreal we live in a world where stans form “alliances” to listen to music. 

anyway, rom is better than sour candy. :ohwell:

Archived