Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blinks disappointed in Monsters & regretting supporting ROM

dit

Featured Posts

HermesGr

Let’s schedule all together a stream party for the song like  in a week from now? Maybe in a week everything in us n the world will be better and everyone will be happy and we will take the views n streams too.. 🤷‍♂️🥂

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

This is serving me high school drama... It’s not that serious, plus not really the time.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

They sound as if they think Gaga fans are purposefully ignoring the song's existence and as if they're the only ones supporting the song...of course the official single with a big music video is going to get more attention than a promo single released 1 day before the entire album.

I do think that the team should take more advantage of having a collab with such a huge group, but since the current circumstances (understandably) put promo on hold, we'll just have to wait and see.

PlasticDollGirl

No one wants to keep streaming the worst song on the album :neyde: and anyways the song feels like blackpink ft Gaga. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Anderson123
10 minutes ago, Mill said:

It’s the worst song Gaga’s ever released sorry. I just don’t like how black pink start off the song when it should of been gaga. Not much effort went into SC

Does that even matter ? Lol, it's a song and they're all in together. I like that they're all part of it and every member of Blackpink had their moment and Gaga knew this. It'd have been terrible to have Gaga sing 60% of if then 10% each of them. Jewels N' Drugs also starts with T.I. and sounds really cool.

Anyway, sad that they worry about this with everything that is happening in the US, hope they'd understand. Also, Sour Candy came out hours before the album dropped so of course we were all excited to hear the rest of it. Had it been just that song then of course it'd have gotten more attention.

ThisBitch

This song feels like an interlude between Plastic Doll and Enigma. It's like a Blackpink remix ft. Gaga, she's only in the middle part... They should rework the song, make it longer and more like a real collab and then film a mv

Pretty Savage
7 minutes ago, Mill said:

No one wants to keep streaming the worst song on the album :neyde: and anyways the song feels like blackpink ft Gaga. 

If you guys keep saying things like that of course they're going to be disappointed. That's not nice and very childish. 

SOON

Did we had a business plan with blinks am I missing out on something? :awkney:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

PlasticDollGirl
6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Does that even matter ? Lol, it's a song and they're all in together. I like that they're all part of it and every member of Blackpink had their moment and Gaga knew this. It'd have been terrible to have Gaga sing 60% of if then 10% each of them. Jewels N' Drugs also starts with T.I. and sounds really cool.

Anyway, sad that they worry about this with everything that is happening in the US, hope they'd understand. Also, Sour Candy came out hours before the album dropped so of course we were all excited to hear the rest of it. Had it been just that song then of course it'd have gotten more attention.

Every blackpink had there moment? What? Are we hearing the same song? :poot:background vocal of the rest of the girls saying“ohhhh” in the whole entire song? It was one blackpink member singing. :toofunny:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

StarstruckIllusion

Gaga literally can’t promote Chromatica rn and they expect us to stream Sour Candy? chile.. if we tried we’d get dragged. 

StarstruckIllusion
45 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Just because BLM doesn't mean people can't stream music, please relax a little

Gaga literally tried to host a streaming party for Chromatica and got dragged for it. Clearly we can’t do them rn. 

MuglerHooker
14 minutes ago, Mill said:

Every blackpink had there moment? What? Are we hearing the same song? :poot:background vocal of the rest of the girls saying“ohhhh” in the whole entire song? It was one blackpink member singing. :toofunny:

sis one member?

they all have their parts

https://genius.com/Lady-gaga-and-blackpink-sour-candy-lyrics

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

Archived