Blinks disappointed in Monsters & regretting supporting ROM

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
6 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

They are ignorant yet we're the ones to blame?

And Black lives also matter outside of the US. In case you haven't noticed, there have been protests in Europe and other Black-population heavy countries. 

Also, more likely than not, these Blinks are from the Western world. 

Ignorant  ? :awkney: 

Anyways 

BLACK LIVES MATTERS 

Cookie Tookie

Given that most Kpop listeners are children, they sure do act like children

Serial Chiller
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Just because BLM doesn't mean people can't stream music, please relax a little

Which people were doing until these stupid stans bring up a non-existent problem. Try again. 

Venus Rose

Not y'all attacking tweens on Twitter, check yourselves. They're only children. Who cares if which song is better? There are bigger things to be discussed and supported right now, and that is the message we should try to get across to them. Even so, BP's music most likely makes them really happy, nothing wrong with streaming. I think the problem is that they want to see their faves succeed, that's all. But, again, there are bigger things to be supported and acknowledged. Lack of streams on a song isn't one of them.

Pretty Savage
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Just because BLM doesn't mean people can't stream music, please relax a little

This. And they're right. Blinks were more excited about the song than Monsters. It's such a good song and it could have debut at Top 20. I still hope it will. Blackpink deserved that. Blinks supported the song. Streams were insane! But let's wait maybe there's gonna be some surprises :party:

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Serial Chiller said:

Which people were doing until these stupid stans bring up a non-existent problem. Try again. 

You just posted that they should sort their priorities as if they shouldn't be streaming. But okay, I'm not trying to get into an argument.

Red Velvet
5 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

They're right thou. Our fanbase simply don't care about SC.

oh. um okay. 😔

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Pretty Savage
1 minute ago, Mert said:

This. And they're right. Blinks were more excited about the song than Monsters. It's such a good song and it could have debut at Top 20. I still hope it will. Blackpink deserved that. Blinks supported the song. Streams were insane! But let's wait maybe there's gonna be some surprises :party:

+ Sour Candy >>> Rain On Me :classy:

Bella Goth

also i believe the team will not sleep on this collab, they know this song will make them singin rain on me coins. my prediction gaga & bp will re write the song for the music video, i believe there will be rap verse from blackpink. i hope blinks got what ever they are deserve. u know kpop is all about comercial, just wait and see

FATCAT

I've been playing it non-stop! Sadly it's just a promo single atm, but I'm sure once they can film the video they'll put it out as a full single!

Purr more, hiss less.

PlasticDollGirl

It’s the worst song Gaga’s ever released sorry. I just don’t like how black pink start off the song when it should of been gaga. Not much effort went into SC

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Archived