💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blinks disappointed in Monsters & regretting supporting ROM

dit

Featured Posts

Lucas

You all calling them kids are so mean... Kpop fans are very passionate about their idols and the BLACKPINK fanbase is extremely sweet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

Wait so did they think Gaga fans would only be streaming Sour Candy when the whole album just come out? :excuseu: I’m sure fans would’ve been streaming like mad if it came out like ROM and came out a week or so before but it dropped after the album was released/leaked :enigma:

I do not get online fandoms anymore.  I thought it was crazy when I was a teenager but ever since K/J Pop started being everywhere it just seems so OTT and intense now.

OBEY
10 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

We're not 10 year old bots. We don't spam stream like kpop fans do.

Serial Chiller
2 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

You do know that outside usa exists 

Some of them literally have no idea about usa and depth of the situation .

So leave this talk 

Most of the KPOP fans are kids so we cannot expect the same from them 

They are ignorant yet we're the ones to blame?

And Black lives also matter outside of the US. In case you haven't noticed, there have been protests in Europe and other Black-population heavy countries. 

Also, more likely than not, these Blinks are from the Western world. 

Grim

I mean no one was forcing them to support ROM:vegas:

I'm probably wrong

codymonster

The Blinks hate the Little Monsters. Let’s just read that sentence, acknowledge how ridiculous it sounds, and move along :vegas:

Fame Romance

I mean the song is already smashing in most Asia, people have to stop thinking the world revolves around the US. 

ryansamonster

Why not set up a SC streaming party and celebrate both fandoms??

dynamite

Ugh :green:

"It's so sad how LM and Gaga's fanbases put their full energy on ROM"

Well yeah... ROM is an official single with an artist that literally everyone knows and all fanbases were massively excited about. I don't think the level of hype was the same for the BP collab.

Also when ROM came out that was the only new song, now we have a full album (with better songs).

Are the Little Eltonators crying because their non-single hasn't gone to #1 yet?

WildAmerican

Monsters are men and Blinks are the girl 

Spoiler

Literally what I was thinking of while reading this thread lmao 

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

They are ignorant yet we're the ones to blame?

And Black lives also matter outside of the US. In case you haven't noticed, there have been protests in Europe and other Black-population heavy countries. 

Also, more likely than not, these Blinks are from the Western world. 

Just because BLM doesn't mean people can't stream music, please relax a little

ToxicHot

Wtf? This is so dumb. :smh: 

We supported ROM the most because it's a SINGLE. And Gaga just put out AN ENTIRE ALBUM. With that said, we're also supporting Chromatica, which also happens to have Sour Candy on it.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Bella Goth

i know most of them are young stans, but the time is not right for blasting stream sour candy since what happended this time, i found myself hopefully a troll not a real fans on twitter blinks make fun of black live matters and stream sour candy. its like with rain on me there was 3 fanbase, and theres a music video so the hype with people outside the fanbase also helping. once aagain the timing was bad. even gaga cant promote her album during this time, imagine being their team, how tired we are gosh.

HeavyPunkLover

Wait for the video

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Archived