💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blinks disappointed in Monsters & regretting supporting ROM

dit

Featured Posts

Lifeline

Chile there’s literally riots going on in America and a pandemic worldwide. Most Gaga fans are no longer children who can spam spotify 24/7. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Archduchess

Those kids don't have anything better to do?

gagaxsebert

Firstly, “Kim there’s people dying” teas :billie:

Secondly, weren’t Arianators & LM’s complaining that the big Gaga accounts  weren’t doing anything for ROM, what makes SC different. :billie:

Used to be HighRoad

ElektrikUniCorn
7 minutes ago, dit said:

Guys this is actually kind of sad :( Many of the Blinks are disappointed in the Monsters not going all out for the debut week of Sour Candy and not being super excited about the collab in general which is kind of true but also because there is no music video so we cannot be extremely excited I guess. But please guys write to them to tell them you are happy and excited for the song or something. I feel sort of bad. They really helped us with Rain On Me & Chromatica and they love Gaga.

They are so cute, I can't...

But little monsters don't like Sour Candy? I doubt this. But it's too much now, we have all the album, we have ROM video etc. I do stream SC as much as I can but I want to play Chromatica we have 12 new songs, 13 if I count ROM still new.

Come come, unwrapp me!

Kind of had the same feeling when they acted like all chart performance was from them ('wow Brazilian blinks go hard'), and all youtube comments only talked about blackpink while totally ignoring Gaga :laughga:

but this is childish. Fans can't make a song successful if the song isn't successful by itself. I think Sour Candy can become a hit with a nice peak, but not right now. The song needs a music video release and a VMA performance, and then it might snatch a top 5 position. ROM is too strong right now, there's no room on radio for SC (esp considering SC is uncharted territory for radios, being a KPOP collab).

ANTI WP
2 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Stop it. This is just the worst time to be talking about promoting music. Tell them that. Geezus some people and their priorities in life. 

You do know that outside usa exists 

Some of them literally have no idea about usa and depth of the situation .

So leave this talk 

Most of the KPOP fans are kids so we cannot expect the same from them 

S0436
8 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Are these the Blinks that didn't want to trend or promote Sour Candy because of the George Floyd incident?

I find that hard to believe given the comments in the OP

dit
2 minutes ago, ElektrikUniCorn said:

They are so cute, I can't...

they are low key sweet lol :cryga: I think what we can do most is to inform them of how there is a lot of serious issues going on right now. Many of them are international fans and do not know better.

JRCF29
1 minute ago, ElektrikUniCorn said:

But little monsters don't like Sour Candy? I doubt this

No Comment

Don't Call Me Gaga

Modern Ecstasy2

They’re children 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Werk
1 minute ago, dit said:

they are low key sweet lol :cryga: I think what we can do most is to inform them of how there is a lot of serious issues going on right now. Many of them are international fans and do not know better.

Yeah can someone/one of y'all please inform them ASAP :selena:

Archived