💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga has 13 studio albums

selenalavigne

Featured Posts

selenalavigne

So i was recently told that "A Star Is Born" is an OFFICIAL studio album by Lady Gaga but i was ALSO told that Chromatica is Lady Gaga's 6th album. This makes absolutely no sense. 

People tried to cancel me on GGD for saying that ASIB is a movie soundtrack and I think it's only fair that we acknowledge all of our Queen's albums as studio albums because they are all equal and part of her discography

I took a little trip to wikipedia and here is what I found!!

1. The Fame

2. The Cherytree Sessions

3. Hitmixes

4. The Fame Monster

5. The Remix

6. Born This Way

7. Born This Way: The Remix 

8. A Very Gaga Holiday

9. ARTPOP

10. Cheek To Cheek

11. Joanne

12. A Star Is Born

13. Chromatica

this still doesn't even count her compilation albums or her Visual albums or her albums when she was stefani germanotta.

THOTS? Should we count those albums too? if so I'll edit the list and then she'll have 20+ albums. WHAT A GENEROUS QUEEN 20+ albums in less than 15 years. ALL HAIL 

were not worthy waynes world GIF 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell

ASIB was a soundtrack album and not solo. Her contract counts her solo albums (including the remix ones). But as fans we don’t count the remix ones, and that why Gaga promoted Chromatica as LG6. I have no idea how this is even a discussion haha

Chromatica Island

I have most of those lol, I also have paparazzi the remixes, Bad romance the remixes pt.1, Just dance the remixes, Pokerface the remixes, and Love game the remixes, still need to get more.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

I don't have the hitmixes

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Xoxo Adriana

~ cherry tree sessions and hitmixes were both promotional remix EPs for “the fame”

~ the remix and btw remix were both remix albums and were released during TFM and BTW eras. these don’t contain new tracks

~ AVGH is a live EP, no new songs just live btw songs and covers.

~ C2C and ASIB aren’t her official studio albums, they’re both collaborative albums w Tony and Bradley. however they’re still seen/included as gaga’s “eras”

this is why Chromatica is her 6th studio album, a true “studio album” must contain all new tracks and must be completely new and solo from the artist. regardless of this all of these eps/remix/non studio albums are all iconic and remembered by true gaga fans!:heart:

JRCF29
8 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

this still doesn't even count her compilation albums or her Visual albums

What are these albums

Don't Call Me Gaga

JaysAMess

I think what we can take away from this thread is that Gaga has an incredible discography.

ice bear

Gaga herself used LG-6 on the promo for chromatica so :confused:

i count ASIB for extra though, there's a decent amount of solo songs in it

just like i count I'm Breathless and Evita for Madge

ice heard one side from above

gagaxsebert

It is 6 studio albums for Lil Gagz but I just consider 8 (C2C & ASIB) because they’re basically Gaga albums.

Used to be HighRoad

ryansamonster

She calls Chromatica “LG-6” so there is no discussion to be had. 

You can’t count remix albums and special EPs as studio albums. 

RobGaga

Cheek to Cheek has no original songs (all covers) and mostly duets and A Star is Born are songs for the character of Ally not Lady Gaga. Gaga only has 75 songs released on her US. Standard Edition Albums and of those 75 songs she has released 22 music videos. She now has 5 number one hits (Just Dance, Poker Face, Rain On Me, Shallow, Born This Way. (Bad Romance was #2 and Edge of Glory and Telephone was #3).

Archived