💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Ever Have Another Solo #1?

JRCF29

Will Lady Gaga Ever Have Another Solo #1   

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will Lady Gaga Ever Have Another Solo #1?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

JRCF29

This is NOT a hate thread and if you're here for that bye:kiss:

Lady Gaga has not had a solo #1 since 2011, with the good sis BTW. Prior to ROM (a duet with Ariana Grande), her last chart-topper was Shallow, (a duet with Bradley Cooper)

Every artist obviously goes through cycles in their career, and many of Gaga's contemporaries haven't had a solo #1 in years either. But will Gaga ever have another #1 as a solo artist?

Don't Call Me Gaga

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

This is NOT a hate thread and if you're here for that bye:kiss:

Lady Gaga has not had a solo #1 since 2011, with the good sis BTW. Prior to ROM (a duet with Ariana Grande), her last chart-topper was Shallow, (a duet with Bradley Cooper)

Every artist obviously goes through cycles in their career, and many of Gaga's contemporaries haven't had a solo #1 in years either. But will Gaga ever have another #1 as a solo artist?

yeah because everyone listened to Shallow because of bradley, its not like radios cut his part or anything...:toofunny:

I See You

JRCF29
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

yeah because everyone listened to Shallow because of bradley, its not like radios cut his part or anything...:toofunny:

I never said that "everyone listened to Shallow because of bradley." It's a duet, I didn't choose for it to be that way:ohwell:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Bonkers

and while we're on the subject of not enjoying the present moment, WHERE IS LG7?!?!

:messga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

MaryJaneHolland

Hot take, I don't see her having a solo hit again from a studio album :huntyga:

I'm all in to be proven wrong tho. Come on Babylon (BloodPop Remix) :vegas: 

high heeled fem

Of course she will, can people stop posting these threads and losing faith? She just has had a major career burst and amazing Results  from chromatica 

also instead of posting a mindless poll like this, why not post a thread to where people can donate to what’s happening RN. 

Hey Boy

Not this era but in future it's not impossible, she surprises me all the time so who knows :giggle:

Poker

Of course. Always Remember could have been no. 1 imo. 

Kindness rules all.

Twitter
16 minutes ago, brownie said:

If she works with new producers then yes! 

She actually had good producers with Chromatica but she needs that dynamic producer collab i.e. RedOne or Fernando.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Babylon will be the next one. Or free Woman

Jill

I remember there was a similar thread after Shallow was released and everyone had a meltdown because, according the them, the song was atrocious and would bomb everywhere. The thread asked if Gaga would be able to have another #1 (solo or not) and everyone grimly accepted that it was ImPoSsIBLe since she obviously isn't making songs for the charts. Now, three years after and with two more #1s in her bag, the fans raise the bar and grimly accept Gaga won't be able to have a solo #1 ever again. When she achieves this sometime in the future, something that is quite possible, people will grimly accept that she won't be capable of ever debuting at #1 again or having two #1s back to back or something. Like sis Michelle Obama says, always rising the bar. There isn't a single universe in which LMs just kindly accept the very successful trajectory, if not exceptional trajectory, of her fave without screaming for more.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived