question

Peak?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seanpfarmer

I legit give up with this site, every second thread has an unnerving negative tone?

”is this her last peak?”

”rate worst song on Chromatica”

”delete ONE song from Chromatica”

”she’s poor lyrically now”

For real. The girl’s just gone and dropped one of her best albums, she’s given us EVERYTHING we’ve begged for for the last 6 years and not one thing, NOTHING seems to make you lot happy? I imagine her at home reading some of these threads whilst listening to Fun Tonight...

I ask you to let that resonate for a moment, I feel like she’s doubted every step of the way by her own fans and it makes me sad. 

PlasticDollGirl
3 minutes ago, seanpfarmer said:

I legit give up with this site, every second thread has an unnerving negative tone?

”is this her last peak?”

For real. The girl’s just gone and dropped one of her best albums, she’s given us EVERYTHING we’ve begged for for the last 6 years and not one thing, NOTHING seems to make you lot happy? I imagine her at home reading some of these threads whilst listening to Fun Tonight...

I ask you to let that resonate for a moment, I feel like she’s doubted every step of the way by her own fans and it makes me sad. 

You think she comes on here? :toofunny:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Benji
3 minutes ago, seanpfarmer said:

”is this her last peak?”

HERE F*CKIN' HERE. :applause:

Benji
Just now, Mill said:

You think she comes on here? :toofunny:

She used to.

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, Benji said:

She used to.

She might lurk on here still no? :awkney:

seanpfarmer
3 minutes ago, Mill said:

She might lurk on here still no? :awkney:

Precisely, I’m not saying she trawls the place on the daily. But we don’t know who visits this site, her team included?

I just never understand the negativity, doubt and belittling that the fans display on her when personally she brings me so much joy with her albums and her projects 

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, seanpfarmer said:

Precisely, I’m not saying she trawls the place on the daily. But we don’t know who visits this site, her team included?

I just never understand the negativity, doubt and belittling that the fans display on her when personally she brings me so much joy with her albums and her projects 

This thread isn’t being negative, it’s just asking everyone if she’ll have another peak or just settle down with a family and marriage. It’s a discussion. I’m not being mean 

seanpfarmer
3 minutes ago, Mill said:

This thread isn’t being negative, it’s just asking everyone if she’ll have another peak or just settle down with a family and marriage. It’s a discussion. I’m not being mean 

I feel as though suggesting this may be her last peak, is suggesting there’s doubt she can ever find this level of success again.

Yes, there’s a strong possibility she may have children, marriage and a well earned rest after Chromatica era ends, however I have EVERY faith she’ll stand the test of time, she’s achieved more in 10 years than most current pop girls ever could in their full career.

Jose P

Well we had this same conversation last year during ASIB era. We also had this discussion during the Joanne era, whether BTW was her last peak and she was never getting another hit.

Yet here we are :vegas:

PlasticDollGirl
30 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Well we had this same conversation last year during ASIB era. We also had this discussion during the Joanne era, whether BTW was her last peak and she was never getting another hit.

Yet here we are :vegas:

I mean who knows, I think she might but I think she’ll take a few years off to start a family. She deserves it 

Cookie Tookie

I truly don’t care if Gaga doesn’t even show up on the charts anymore. As long as she stays true to her art and gives us brilliance as she always does, I’m still going to be a fan. A peak doesn’t signify artistic worth. 

Killa

Yall say who cares whatnot but this album was done to chart. So somebody cared. I for one wish her sucess, enough to keep her status. Not too much that hurts her even further. 

She came full cycle, the media is on her side. The public knows her and the critics aknowledge her. Also radio is supportive. She has talent... Seems strange she wont continue being sucessful. 

A memorable movie moment might catapult her even further

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived