💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Peak?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

magicalgaga

I literally don't understand why people who call themselves Little Monsters or even stan the woman come up with things like this. Like do you really have THAT little trust in her? Do you really think that your fave is SO incapable of improving or showing that she can stay relevant longer than a decade? She is a living legend at this point. Of course she will peak again. We can't even know what this era will bring because it's just started. UGH.

i was born this way, baby

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

I can’t see her releasing another commercial album until 2023 at the earliest and I think that album will be more SFA than Sour Candy.  I think she is going to release C3C and pursue acting, as well as get married and have a baby.

PlasticDollGirl
8 minutes ago, Benji said:

Tad ageist hun.

Madonna was approaching 50 when her best album (Confessions On a Dancefloor) came out so Gaga could easily peak again and again.

That was in 2005 though 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

crybrowz

It's too soon to say. Unfortunately, historically female pop stars don't have much success past their early thirties. However, there have been exceptions such as Madonna, Cher, Mariah, etc. Maybe she'll pull a Madonna and have a creative rebirth after having her first child and release her ROL. We just have to wait and see, but if anyone can do it it's her. 

FfFfFfFF

People were asking this about Shallow and ASIB just a year ago. And about BTW 7 years before that and so on.

Benji
3 minutes ago, Mill said:

That was in 2005 though 

Didn't Whitney go number one recently with the Higher Love remix?  I think you're placing too much emphasis on age.  Any of the legends could get hits again if they're willing to try and make that kind of music.

PlasticDollGirl
2 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

It's too soon to say. Unfortunately, historically female pop stars don't have much success past their early thirties. However, there have been exceptions such as Madonna, Cher, Mariah, etc. Maybe she'll pull a Madonna and have a creative rebirth after having her first child and release her ROL. We just have to wait and see, but if anyone can do it it's her. 

Thank you! That’s what I was trying to get at. 

Twitter
24 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

wtf you guys are treating her as if she was 74

THANK YOU!

flyaway

This fanbase truly has some insecurity issues about G's career :coffee: the Oscar, 5 #1 hits, x11 Grammy Award winner 

Let's enjoy the ride and stop worrying about success. Yes, she will grow older, and yes, other people will have the spotlight instead.

But she will keep cementing her legacy in new ways. 

lana del rey ultraviolence GIF

Interlude

I can imagine she'll continue to push boundaries, which will have fluctuating success but she will always find new things to be part of that will surprise us and will be appreciated by the GP. I'm not worried.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

PlasticDollGirl
16 minutes ago, Benji said:

Cher was 52 when Believe came out and topped the chart

I thought Cher was 88?

Cheriedarling

huh? haha but who can seriously predict this? no ones knows what could happen in the future she's only 34 year old :toofunny: and might still blow our minds in the next 10 years and more 

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

Hybrid AT
7 minutes ago, Mill said:

I thought Cher was 88?

The ageist jokes are getting tired sweetie. People already told you her real age. Keep it cute now :triggered:

And this is a pointless thread when she's in the middle of having a hugely successful era during the most uncertain times, after being written off every era

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

The ageist jokes are getting tired sweetie. People already told you her real age. Keep it cute now :triggered:

:neyde: I’m not a fan of Cher so I wouldn’t know, yes I’m saying I thought she was 88 but now I know her real age. OMG 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived