Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Peak?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

ObezyankaNol
4 minutes ago, Mill said:

We live in a different era and time now. That was 30 years ago. Cher is now nearly 80

Wtf, that was in 1998, 22 years ago :triggered: and Cher is 74 :bradley:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryansamonster

Here we go again, Gaga’s fans always the first to say “she’ll never peak again,” etc, etc. 

Have you paid ANY attention to her career thus far? She’s proven that she can peak again at any age. 

joannester

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, we can't know. She's an artist, you can't predict things just like that. 

gosh it's like y'all are rooting for her to fail. Princess Die and Paparazzi VMA performance (both referring to the death of the pop icon at hands of the media) is true even within her fanbase. I can't with this mindset. I literally can't. 

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

Commercial Success wise? Maybe? As an artist? Definitely not. She is such an incredibly talented woman I can't wait so see what she does next. Jazz? Rock? Acoustic? Country? Who knows. I just know I will be here for anything.

Delulu Rogers

I’m sure she’ll excel at anything she does and with def win many more Grammys by the end of her career. That being said, this may very well be the last mainstream pop era we have 

Savage

We said this about Born This Way, we DEF said it about ARTPOP, we said it about Joanne, AND ASIB for that matter. Look at P!nk! She had The Truth About Love with kids, Beyoncé had Lemonade, Britney had Blackout, Circus, and Femme Fatale, etc. Gaga does what she wants when she wants, and I don’t think any of us could’ve predicted her going as pop as Chromatica a year ago, but here we are :) 

edit: doesnt she also have like 3 more albums in her contract? She renewed after or before Joanne, right?

Benji

Tad ageist hun.

Madonna was approaching 50 when her best album (Confessions On a Dancefloor) came out so Gaga could easily peak again and again.

PlasticDollGirl
6 minutes ago, nest said:

You'd expect Gaga fans to make celebratory threads when she achieves something in her career instead of defeatist "she's over" attention-seeking efforts but hey gotta get those reputation points!

I’m not saying anything? I’m just being realistic. Cher, Madonna and other legends have a harder time charting now 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

nest
1 minute ago, Mill said:

I’m not saying anything? I’m just being realistic. Cher, Madonna and other legends have a harder time charting now 

Gaga is literally 34. You're comparing her to women twice her age. Get a grip. All of your threads scream "give me attention".

magicalgaga

Of course it had to be you starting a thread like this :saladga:

i was born this way, baby

derpmonster

No

She has proven this wrong time and again

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, magicalgaga said:

Of course it had to be you starting a thread like this :saladga:

:poot:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

No, the world is radically different given social media and the democratization of information so I imagine she will have a strong fanbase who will support her no matter how old she is

Benji
5 minutes ago, Mill said:

Cher was 52 when Believe came out and topped the chart

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived