Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Peak?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

Decodekid
15 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

We say this, but it ends up not being true :eww:

Yes, after joanne I remember many people here thinking there wasn’t much to do or prove anymore and look where we are now 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef666

This b*tch will be producing music from the grave so no, never

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

luxoricious

I don't get this fanbase. 

Gaga gave us an amazing pop record, after years of being treated in here like she was only a jazz singer.

And after all the doubt you kept throwing at her, she gave us Chromatica. YET you still think you know this is her peak. IT's ridiculous.

Ermmmm no ? Gaga has so much to show us/the world and I can only imagine what she’s gonna do next :firega: but we need to enjoy this moment right now, she’s giving us everything we wanted

CantGetEnough

Does it matter? Lady Gaga has proven she is here to stay, regardless of chart success (assuming that is the "peak" discussed here). She rebuilt her career over the last 6 years and is now reminiscent of her early fame and sound. Lady Gaga will always be successful--her fan base is dedicated and the public will always have a curiosity for her. Maybe the next album she won't have any number one hits, but I guarantee the album will open big and that her work will continue to be passion projects. We should all be pretty happy that she is in a place where she can make music she's passionate about without relying on being too commercial. 

alice911
1 hour ago, daisy said:

I think the success of this album will make her even more ambitious.. It happened with a star is born. 

Also she has a huge movie coming 

Not to forget the Cleopatra soundtrack which will sell 10billion copies that will make her the best thing since sliced bread. :kiss:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived