Nija Makes Statement on Rain On Me's #1

jprince99x

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Her mind... her power... we have to stan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People... i am so sorry. I was on my phone and mistakenly had pressed the wrong response. 

I would NEVER wtf....

30 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

What's so funny @Halle?

24 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

Racist white gays. We been knew. When I made a thread about race a few hours ago it had laugh emojiis and was swiftly deleted. 

17 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Probably dragging me after my thread from earlier :giveup:

14 minutes ago, brownie said:

HausOfMark

COngrats to her! I have never heard of her. Im watching a nightline special on her right now. 

-Mark

S0436

The color of her skin did not get her the job, it was her talent as a songwriter, that’s why equality should be the foundation of all societies.  As Malcolm X said “freedom for everybody or freedom for nobody.”

14 minutes ago, Halle said:

People... i am so sorry. I was on my phone and mistakenly had pressed the wrong response. 

I would NEVER wtf....

I honestly figured and was poking fun and then I saw the “white twink racists” comment about you and I — :saladga::messga:

EDIT: oh sorry it was “racist white gays” not “white twink racists” lmao

jprince99x
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

The color of her skin did not get her the job, it was her talent as a songwriter, that’s why equality should be the foundation of all societies.  As Malcolm X said “freedom for everybody or freedom for nobody.”

The sad reality is so many white men have flooded the industry and only today are black songwriters beginning to have careers like Nija (writing for pop acts)

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

rasclautmangos
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Awwww this is so sweet :wub: Kinda sad that Gaga probably won't acknowledge this because it'll be attacked as insensitive.

I know they don't want to seem celebratory in any way right now, but I hope Ariana and Gaga acknowledge her when things settle a bit.

This is the biggest song she's ever worked on, according to her. I know there are other writers and producers, but she's so young and excited. I'm sure public acknowledgement from two superstars would make her happy.

gagaxsebert

MESS! I read this as “Ninja” :bradley:

My first thought was, wow homeboy is still pressed Gaga doesn’t know him :billie:

OT: Congrats to Nija :firega:

Used to be HighRoad

MANiCURE1295
2 hours ago, jprince99x said:

It's so cool that she's on this record!

I remember watching this video like a week before ROM came out and I was like “ya know, I wanna get this #1 for Nija just as much Gaga”

she seems like such a super cool girl. I’m so happy for her! YAS NIJA

heavymlover

I swear I read the title as Nicki Minaj statement on ROM, Jesus... :lmao:

Really happy for her! She seems super excited to be working with Gaga, and she clearly deserves all the praise and recognition :party: I hope she gets hired more often for her work in pop.

Economy

Side question how much did Gaga write for this album? It already seeks the Elton song was already written years ago for Elton as well

Is Gaga now just singing what's given to her? :enigma:

Miel

Good for her. She helped writer a great song, and deserves the recognition!

This is what established artists should try to do more- give avenues of support for artists that might be at a disadvantage!

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Side question how much did Gaga write for this album? It already seeks the Elton song was already written years ago for Elton as well

Is Gaga now just singing what's given to her? :enigma:

As far as we know, she writes the core of everything. For this particular album, it was said that the process was roughly like [Gaga at the piano, writing the foundation] > [Gaga and BloodPop work on the production as a next step] > [they pass around their ideas to as many producers as possible, for funsies].

My guess is that the same thing happened with the SFA demo, except Gaga would simply be in the second step, but with writing the core (I'm assuming she wrote her portion, maybe Axwell wrote Elton's). For ROM, I think it's been confirmed that Nija helped write Ariana's parts?

3 points in and ready for more

Archived