đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any Chance TCB Gets Rescheduled For...

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Alright, at this point we know that without a vaccine it is not going to be possible to hold an in-person, stadium concert. Right now, the nation's focus is on other events so we shouldn't expect an announcement from Gaga's team or Live Nation management for at least a week.

But, because of the worldwide success of Rain on Me, the new interest in Stupid Love and Sour Candy, and projections placing Chromatica's first-week sales north of 250k, is there any possibility that the Boston, MA, date gets rescheduled/located to Gillette Stadium in Foxboro? For a concert like Gaga's (end-stage), the capacity is probably around 52,000, and last time she was in town she sold over 70,000 tickets in two nights at Fenway. 

This is, admittedly, wishful thinking since Fenway is an excellent venue to watch sports, but a terrible venue to watch concerts. I also understand that there would be logistic problems because of people already holding tickets; these ticketholders could, however, receive full refunds and a pre-sale code to purchase tickets before the GP?

Idk just a thought

Don't Call Me Gaga

numb the flame

I think switching venues will cause more issues as people will already have tickets and most will not want to go through the process of having tickets then not having tickets then having to rebuy tickets. 

Roboboy

I think she should cancel the current shows and do a full actual tour next year in arenas, not stadiums. Just an opinions

MiQuenDroid

I think she'll postpone the current dates and add other ones (in Asia, Australia and Brazil especially).

All I ever wanted was love...

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

I think she should cancel the current shows and do a full actual tour next year in arenas, not stadiums. Just an opinions

I don't know if her hip is going to allow for that :( But for my date, I'd rather see her do two shows @ TD Garden

Don't Call Me Gaga

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

No thanks, I don't need the stress of getting tickets TWICE for the SAME event :sweat:
I really need my tickets to be honored.

And yeah, arenas would give more fans the chance to see her more easily, in their home country or closer, but it's clear that she's doing these couple of stadiums because of her health.

I think she'll postpone the US dates to spring of next year and Europe,Asia, Australia in the summer. 

edit: I also totally see her returning to South America too. Maybe Rock in Rio, but for real this time 

Archived