💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

UK tour - should I book?

ladygaga1984

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, JRCF29 said:

I love physical tickets, for collection purposes and because I feel like there's less chance of things going wrong (assuming I don't lose the paper copies:messga:)

The paper copies sent through the post gives me anxiety because I worry about not putting the correct address in. My PayPal automatically decided my mums address was the correct address and sent them to her house so I had to ring ticket master and get them sent to my house and I'm still not sure if they got the right address or not. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

The paper copies sent through the post gives me anxiety because I worry about not putting the correct address in. My PayPal automatically decided my mums address was the correct address and sent them to her house so I had to ring ticket master and get them sent to my house and I'm still not sure if they got the right address or not. 

the way that we've totally taken this thread over:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

numb the flame
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

the way that we've totally taken this thread over:ladyhaha:

What can I say :ohwell:

NewUsername
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

I love physical tickets, for collection purposes and because I feel like there's less chance of things going wrong (assuming I don't lose the paper copies:messga:)

how so? If you have an eTicket, you can print it again anytime, whereas you can't do this with paper copies, as you say "assuming I don't lose the paper copies". Also, paper copies can get lost in the mail.

Or are you referring to something else that I'm missing atm? :)

spicemuncher

Here’s the thing... the tickets remaining aren’t great. When a rescheduled date is announced, some refunds are definitely going to happen. I’d hold off and wait until then.

Also, stadiums tend to release floor tickets (standing) the day of the show. My friends got tickets for P!nk standing at Wembley released last minute on the day of the show.

Keep the coins aside and wait a bit, but definitely go whenever it happens!

ladygaga1984

Ok, now controversial question. I have a 10 and 6 year old who love Lady Gaga. We’re thinking about getting seated tickets close to the stage. Is 6 years too young for a Gaga concert? Will he even remember when he grows older? :laughga:

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, ladygaga1984 said:

Ok, now controversial question. I have a 10 and 6 year old who love Lady Gaga. We’re thinking about getting seated tickets close to the stage. Is 6 years too young for a Gaga concert? Will he even remember when he grows older? :laughga:

I first seen Gaga when I was eight during the BTWB but I loved the show. However do be VERY aware that Gaga shows are often very explicit and have themes of a sexual nature but I'm sure being on GGD you already know to expect that from Gaga. Message me if you want to ask anything as I was a similar age when I first seen Gaga. 

NewUsername
3 minutes ago, ladygaga1984 said:

Something that special -you don't go to a concert every day- you already remember it at 6, I'd say.
As important: please protect the hearing of yourself and your kids, especially your kids.

Benji

Same boat.  I really want to go to this tour now I've heard the album but I don't know whether it's a good idea or not.  I could easily make a rescheduled date as Corona has CLEARED my calendar but I'm more concerned with what kind of protections my ticket would have buying it during a pandemic.  I imagine the small print and your insurances on the ticket has changed so I feel a little apprehensive.

I think I'm going to wait until the date is rescheduled and I'll get a ticket then.  I don't want to wait but I think it's the most sensible thing to do.  If demand is high (which I'm sure it is as Gaga is reportedly selling more than the other UK top 20 albums combined) they may add another date so you may find you'll get a second chance at the exact tickets you would want.

JRCF29
13 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

My friends got tickets for P!nk standing at Wembley released last minute on the day of the show.

I hate your friends now thx

Don't Call Me Gaga

spicemuncher
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I hate your friends now thx

I was there too! The struggle to get the golden circle tickets was REAL! There were 11 people trying at work with me for just 3 tickets. I managed somehow only during the general onsale from TheFA’s site!

:heart: I love her!

numb the flame
Just now, spicemuncher said:

I was there too! The struggle to get the golden circle tickets was REAL! There were 11 people trying at work with me for just 3 tickets. I managed somehow only during the general onsale from TheFA’s site!

These photos are gorgeous! I'm also a huge P!nk fan, what was she like??

JRCF29
12 minutes ago, ladygaga1984 said:

I'm glad you brought this up because it was in the back of my mind the whole time:ladyhaha:

The first time I saw Gaga on tour I was 14, it was not one of her most explicit tours, but there was strong language and of course a few:ladyhaha: of her songs contain some adult subject matter (at your kids' ages lyrical interpretation shouldn't be that big of an issue I don't think.)

This tour seems like it will be more of a return to form for her, so I would personally advise a 13+ audience but you know your kids. Some things might fly right over your 6 year old's head, though 10 is a little trickier. Another thing to be aware of is that if you're sitting next to someone like me, I'm not going to be shy about singing profane lyrics or shouting "we F***ing love you Gaga!" :ohwell: no matter who is around me. 

TL;DR: You know your kids best, but I would advise against bringing both of your kids at their ages

Don't Call Me Gaga

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I'm glad you brought this up because it was in the back of my mind the whole time:ladyhaha:

The first time I saw Gaga on tour I was 14, it was not one of her most explicit tours, but there was strong language and of course a few:ladyhaha: of her songs contain some adult subject matter (at your kids' ages lyrical interpretation shouldn't be that big of an issue I don't think.)

This tour seems like it will be more of a return to form for her, so I would personally advise a 13+ audience but you know your kids. Some things might fly right over your 6 year old's head, though 10 is a little trickier. Another thing to be aware of is that if you're sitting next to someone like me, I'm not going to be shy about singing profane lyrics or shouting "we F***ing love you Gaga!" :ohwell: no matter who is around me. 

TL;DR: You know your kids best, but I would advise against bringing both of your kids at their ages

when did you first see Gaga?

JRCF29
3 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

So much you didn't participate in my TTAL Megarate:triggered::triggered: JK:hug:

I saw her on the Beautiful Trauma World Tour, I (see: my parents and grandparents) paid an obscene amount for resale tickets, they were Club section (between Loge and Balcony), and my god there really is no such thing as a bad seat at a show of Miss Alecia's. She flew so close as to snatch my wig off:ohwell:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived