Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

UK tour - should I book?

ladygaga1984

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Why are people saying don’t buy them?

Buy them if you wanna see her! I doubt it will happen this year but at least you have tickets when she will postpone. Also you will always be able to get your money back in both cases, cancellation or postponment.

Buy them would be my opinion:) 

Who would buy tickets to a postponed or cancelled show? Just wait for confirmation then book it if postponed 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

wouldnt buy, its deffo not happening in 2020. and if you book now and it gets cancelled, you probably wont get the service fees refunded, only the actual ticket price

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

MiQuenDroid

I think it will be postponed and Gaga will announce that soon. Wait just a little bit!

All I ever wanted was love...

SwissMonster
Just now, Mill said:

Who would buy tickets to a postponed or cancelled show? Just wait for confirmation then book it if postponed 

My friend bought tickets Too some days ago. You have nothing to lose. You get your money back if you can’t go. It’s a good way to be sure to get the seats you want

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

JunoCassandra

I have feeling Chromatica Tour will be cancelled and everyone refunded. with all the cities and countries opening with phases we should expect a second wave virus infections especially with all the protests going on. :saladga:

Rain is stored in my Boobs... literally.

mister max
4 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

This is what usually happens with a postponement. They will either send out tickets as planned for the original date and they'll be accepted for entry to the new date or hold off sending all tickets until the new date is announced. 

This!!!!

Imagine not having tickets when it's rescheduled

+ If it's cancelled, you will get refunded

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

MiQuenDroid
10 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Cancelled 100%

No, she will postpone it to 2021. She can't cancel it, we need to visit Chromatica!

All I ever wanted was love...

19 minutes ago, ladygaga1984 said:

I was thinking about buying tickets for me and my kids to the Chromatica ball in London on July 30th. However, I am concerned it might be cancelled. Do people think it is likely to get cancelled as well? Thanks

no. wasteful idea. I reckon we'll know by end of June latest whether it's cancelled or not.

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

wouldnt buy, its deffo not happening in 2020. and if you book now and it gets cancelled, you probably wont get the service fees refunded, only the actual ticket price

I think many of us here would like to see Gaga perform Chromatica regardless of when it takes place so refunding tickets shouldn't be an issue for many of us. 

numb the flame
13 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

these days most of them are going to be digital anyway

I don't think there was an option for digital tickets for the London date. I didn't get the option for digital anyways. 

JRCF29
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I don't think there was an option for digital tickets for the London date. I didn't get the option for digital anyways. 

Now that I think of it, I don't remember what mine said:messga: I bought resale because the Boston date basically sold-out in two days

Don't Call Me Gaga

numb the flame
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Now that I think of it, I don't remember what mine said:messga: I bought resale because the Boston date basically sold-out in two days

I think in the USA there were options for digital but when I bought my tickets for London, there wasn't an option or else I'd have selected that. 

JRCF29
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

I think in the USA there were options for digital but when I bought my tickets for London, there wasn't an option or else I'd have selected that. 

I love physical tickets, for collection purposes and because I feel like there's less chance of things going wrong (assuming I don't lose the paper copies:messga:)

Don't Call Me Gaga

NewUsername

It depends on what you want

The situation is this:
- It's not going to happen on the original date
- If it gets cancelled, you'll get refunded
- If it gets postponed and you can go -> no problem
- If it gets postponed and you can't go -> we're not sure yet if they'll refund that (pre-corona was like this, then Ticketmaster changed their policy, but I think they changed it back again)

If you buy a ticket now when you haven't yet:
- You assure your place before the new date is announced and other people might be interested as well
- 'But' you are limited to what is still available now. When there's a postponement and people can ask refunds, tickets will open up, and maybe you want those. But there's other people as well which would want those. 

So it's like: do I want to be sure that I have a ticket per se or do I want to try to get a better one, with the risk of not getting one or not the one you'd like. (Also depends on what category you're looking for?)

Archived