Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

UK tour - should I book?

ladygaga1984

Featured Posts

ladygaga1984

I was thinking about buying tickets for me and my kids to the Chromatica ball in London on July 30th. However, I am concerned it might be cancelled. Do people think it is likely to get cancelled as well? Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StJames

It will 100% be cancelled I’m afraid. We are projected for another covid wave in the next 2 weeks. I hope I’m wrong and people get to enjoy it but I don’t think I am 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

dynamite

It will either be postponed or cancelled but it won't happen on 30th July

PlasticDollGirl

It’s not happening... if you think there gonna let 60,000 in a stadium in middle of a pandemic :awkney:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Gimme More

I live in the UK and with how things are going on here, I definitely see the show being cancelled, so I definitely would not book.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

numb the flame

It's not going to happen this year, we all know that. However, if you do want to see Gaga then go ahead and buy the tickets just do not expect the tour to take place this year. If the tickets are a surprise for your kids don't tell them until we know what is happening with the tour. 

mister max

It will definetly be POSTPONED but I think if you already have tickets now, you still will have tickets for the re-scheduled date

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

AlwaysLoveGaga

It will be postponed 99.9%. But, if (when) it is postponed, your tickets will be valid at the rescheduled date. So, if you want to see her no matter what and you can finically afford the tickets, then go for it!

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

SwissMonster

Why are people saying don’t buy them?

Buy them if you wanna see her! I doubt it will happen this year but at least you have tickets when she will postpone. Also you will always be able to get your money back in both cases, cancellation or postponment.

Buy them would be my opinion:) 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

numb the flame
Just now, mister max said:

It will definetly be POSTPONED but I think if you already have tickets now, you still will have tickets for the re-scheduled date

This is what usually happens with a postponement. They will either send out tickets as planned for the original date and they'll be accepted for entry to the new date or hold off sending all tickets until the new date is announced. 

JRCF29

Yes, if it gets canceled then you'll be refunded, it it gets postponed your tix will be rolled over

Don't Call Me Gaga

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

It will be postponed 99.9%. But, if (when) it is postponed, your tickets will be valid at the rescheduled date. So, if you want to see her no matter what and you can finically afford the tickets, then go for it!

There’s no 99.99% about it. It’s not going ahead 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

JRCF29
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

This is what usually happens with a postponement. They will either send out tickets as planned for the original date and they'll be accepted for entry to the new date or hold off sending all tickets until the new date is announced. 

these days most of them are going to be digital anyway

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived