💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga albums ranked

Paulchieffo

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

1. ARTPOP - I literally can only remember moments and divide my life into pre-ARTPOP and post-ARTPOP, its that vital to me even though I recognise that quality-wise its not her best (ie. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend JnD is on par with everything else she's ever made)

2. Born This Way - As a body of work, her magnum opus. I find it hard to believe it can be topped conceptually and lyrically. Production-wise its not as stellar.

3. Chromatica - Thematically hits the closest to home. Production is her best. It's proving really helpful to help deal with trauma, ngl.

4. The Fame Monster - Immaculate bar Telephone and Monster which tbh are just cute pop songs.

5. Joanne - The album of her's which I feel the most lukewarm to most songs. Angel Down, Perfect Illusion and Dancing in Circles are among her best though.

6. The Fame - Obviously a great pop record but its impossible for me to judge in the same light as the others.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Born This Way> The Fame Monster> Chromatica> ASIB> ARTPOP> TF> J

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Oyster

1) Born This Way 

2) Chromatica 

3) Joanne

4) The Fame Monster 

5) The Fame 

6) ASIB 

7) ARTPOP (I’m sorry but this album is a mess, i’m ready for the heat) 

Joga

The Fame Monster (perfection from start to finish; all classics and god-tier, no flaws) [11/10]

Born This Way (godly, innovative and a techno/pop masterpiece; has hard-hitting songs) [10/10]

Chromatica (extremely cohesive and is dance-album perfection; vocals on point; great intro and outro track; a pure healing album) [9.5/10]

Joanne (stupendously crafted, and holds so much memories to me; love this toned-down side of hers) [9.5/10]

ARTPOP (winner of having the most gorgeous melodies, EDM perfection) [9.5/10]

A Star Is Born (has some classics and memorable tracks; also brings back fun memories) [9.4/10]

The Fame (all tracks are packed with nostalgia and idc if they sound dated lol) [9.2/10]

Cheek to Cheek (jazz perfection; rarely listen to it but still it's a majestic craft) [8/10]

but still I love them all though omg :heart:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Battle 4 Ur Life

1. Born This Way

2. Chromatica

3. ARTPOP

4. The Fame Monster

5. Joanne

6. The Fame

7. A Star Is Born

8. Cheek To Cheek

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Cello

1. The Fame Monster

2. Chromatica

3. ASIB 

4. Born This Way

5. The Fame

6. Joanne

7. ARTPOP

8. Cheek To Cheek 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Andrew Shaw

1. The Fame - My favourite album of all time by any artist, it’s so iconic! I listen to the complete 17 track Japan version start to finish literally all the time! I feel like it doesn’t get the love it deserves! 

2. The Fame Monster - Such classic Gaga. With songs like Bad Romance, Telephone and Monster how can I not put it up this high? 

3. Chromatica - Gaga’s best album in years! Very rarely lately do I hear new albums that I can listen to from start to finish without skips, not a single song falls short! 

4. Born This Way - So many amazing tracks but the album does seem quite long and there are a couple of skips for me. One being a fan favourite that I won’t reveal otherwise I’ll get murdered :selena:

5. ARTPOP - Some great energy-filled tracks but as a whole it’s a bit too experimental for my taste. 

6. Joanne - It’s a beautifully done album with Gaga’s most personal lyrics but it’s really just not to my taste. 

KeepOnSwimming

ARTPOP

Born this way/Chromatica

TFM 

TF

ASIB soundtrack 

Joanne/Cheek to cheek 

Flaming Piano

Chromatica

BTW

TFM

Joanne

TF

ARTPOP

ARTPOP really was not that great.

CookieHWilson

Born This Way
The Fame Monster
ARTPOP (I just can't with this, it's a half mess but luv it)
Chromatica
Joanne
Cheek 2 cheek
A Star Is Born

oh, the Fame.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Jonathanholland

1. Born This Way 

2. Chromatica 

3. The Fame Monster

4. ARTPOP 

5. Joanne