⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

About Love Me Right...

Bjaf

Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-2-52-59-PM.png

Discuss.

Spoiler

I'm only half kidding - I can't explain it but it's the song I've listened to the most since album release. :vegas:

 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noemii

I LOVE LMR :bradley:

  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenHunty
Posted (edited)

I love LMR so much, it's such a sweet 80s bop. The chorus really strikes an emotional chord with me, while still being uplifting/danceable at the same time. I love that Carly Rae Jepsen/Kiesza/Kylie Minogue light airy 80s pop sound. It also has a touch of Betty Who's early stuff in it. Definitely should have been on the main album and somehow, I would like to see it end up as a single/video even though I'm sure it won't. 

 

Edited by QueenHunty
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GC1234

Omg I love it too!!! I dunno why but it lowkey gives me Wilson Phillips vibes which makes me love it even more kristen wiig bridesmaids GIF

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky

I adore LMR so much, the intro is amazing

Can't you try to feel? Never seen the future so real
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HorusRa2

I've only listened to it once before this thread (twice now bc of this thread). It's not on apple music US and I haven't bothered to download spotify with my new phone. But It's so pleasant. 

:giveup:

 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JOSHMATICA

I haven't gone back to it as of yet, but i can see why its a deluxe track. It somehow wouldn't fit in with the story line of the album and the songs theme is quite similar to Plastic Doll/Replay.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagasicebath
7 minutes ago, GC1234 said:

Omg I love it too!!! I dunno why but it lowkey gives me Wilson Phillips vibes which makes me love it even more kristen wiig bridesmaids GIF

Me too! I was thinking exactly that when I was listening this afternoon. 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jared011

Wait is this tweet fake?:what:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bjaf
1 minute ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I haven't gone back to it as of yet, but i can see why its a deluxe track. It somehow wouldn't fit in with the story line of the album and the songs theme is quite similar to Plastic Doll/Replay.

I agree with that actually. It's one of my favorite tracks including those on the regular version, but I still think it wouldn't really make sense on there. But I would love to see an album from her with a sound/production similar to LMR.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bjaf
2 minutes ago, jared011 said:

Wait is this tweet fake?:what:

Yes. :huntyga: It's edited from this one:

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

Reminds me too much of The Cure 2.0 and doesn't fit on the album...I would have preferred Frankenstein since she has that imagery already, but whatever...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JillTyrell2004
Posted (edited)

It’s too good not to put out but it doesn’t fit the album. I think what they did with it works. 

Edited by JillTyrell2004
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bjaf
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Reminds me too much of The Cure 2.0 and doesn't fit on the album...I would have preferred Frankenstein since she has that imagery already, but whatever...

LMR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Cure :kiss:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HorusRa2
Just now, Bjaf said:

I agree with that actually. It's one of my favorite tracks including those on the regular version, but I still think it wouldn't really make sense on there. But I would love to see an album from her with a sound/production similar to LMR.

I would love to have an entire album of CRJ, Kylie & Gaga collaborations. lmao. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...