đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

About Love Me Right...

Bjaf

Featured Posts

Love Me Right is sooooo ****ing good. I listened to it today in my car from the Target exclusive album CD of Chromatica. I wonder where it could have fit into the tracklist of the standard album?

It's one of my favourite from the album - might even be in the Top 5 best songs from the album 🤷🏼‍♂️

It's incredibly Carly Rae Jepsen, who I find to be the most underrated and underdog pop star in the industry. 

HEARTSTOP

To me it sounds like a track made for ASIB for some reason...

IDGAF

Bjaf
6 minutes ago, Bottleblonde said:

Stealing my hit thread @Bjafwhat’s good :triggered:

:billie:

LMR deserves all the praise it can get. :billie:

Also I'm not so sure anymore that it should have been a main track?? I agree with the point that its sound is completely different from everything else we find on the album.

numb the flame

I don't think it would've fit into the standard album really, possibly before or after 1000 Doves but that's the only spot I see fit for LMR. 

Cailleach

The first time I listened to it I thought it was cute, but now I am OBSESSED :giveup:

It’s her best bonus track since Black Jesus (not that there’s been much competition :fan:) 

I just hope she acknowledges it and it doesn’t become an underrated fan favourite left in the dirt :(

That's not very born this way of you

high heeled fem
12 hours ago, ModernXTC said:

Love Me Right is sooooo ****ing good. I listened to it today in my car from the Target exclusive album CD of Chromatica. I wonder where it could have fit into the tracklist of the standard album?

Please don’t come for me I feel dumb what is love me right are their extra Gaga songs. I’ve been out protesting I haven’t had enough time to take chromatica in. Alice is keeping me going 

6 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

Please don’t come for me I feel dumb what is love me right are their extra Gaga songs. I’ve been out protesting I haven’t had enough time to take chromatica in. Alice is keeping me going 

Yes it’s a bonus track on the Target exclusive version of the album if you buy it there. I think there is also an acoustic version of 1000 Doves 

high heeled fem
8 hours ago, ModernXTC said:

Yes it’s a bonus track on the Target exclusive version of the album if you buy it there. I think there is also an acoustic version of 1000 Doves 

Omg ok listening now 

Archived