opinion

About Love Me Right...

Bjaf

Featured Posts

Bjaf

Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-2-52-59-PM.png

Discuss.

Spoiler

I'm only half kidding - I can't explain it but it's the song I've listened to the most since album release. :vegas:

Queen Gloria

I love LMR so much, it's such a sweet 80s bop. The chorus really strikes an emotional chord with me, while still being uplifting/danceable at the same time. I love that Carly Rae Jepsen/Kiesza/Kylie Minogue light airy 80s pop sound. It also has a touch of Betty Who's early stuff in it. Definitely should have been on the main album and somehow, I would like to see it end up as a single/video even though I'm sure it won't. 

GC1234

Omg I love it too!!! I dunno why but it lowkey gives me Wilson Phillips vibes which makes me love it even more kristen wiig bridesmaids GIF

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

HorusRa2

I've only listened to it once before this thread (twice now bc of this thread). It's not on apple music US and I haven't bothered to download spotify with my new phone. But It's so pleasant. 

:giveup:

I haven't gone back to it as of yet, but i can see why its a deluxe track. It somehow wouldn't fit in with the story line of the album and the songs theme is quite similar to Plastic Doll/Replay.

gagasicebath
7 minutes ago, GC1234 said:

Omg I love it too!!! I dunno why but it lowkey gives me Wilson Phillips vibes which makes me love it even more kristen wiig bridesmaids GIF

Me too! I was thinking exactly that when I was listening this afternoon. 

Bjaf
1 minute ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I haven't gone back to it as of yet, but i can see why its a deluxe track. It somehow wouldn't fit in with the story line of the album and the songs theme is quite similar to Plastic Doll/Replay.

I agree with that actually. It's one of my favorite tracks including those on the regular version, but I still think it wouldn't really make sense on there. But I would love to see an album from her with a sound/production similar to LMR.

Bjaf
2 minutes ago, jared011 said:

Wait is this tweet fake?:what:

Yes. :huntyga: It's edited from this one:

TimisaMonster

Reminds me too much of The Cure 2.0 and doesn't fit on the album...I would have preferred Frankenstein since she has that imagery already, but whatever...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JillTyrell2004

It’s too good not to put out but it doesn’t fit the album. I think what they did with it works. 

Bjaf
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Reminds me too much of The Cure 2.0 and doesn't fit on the album...I would have preferred Frankenstein since she has that imagery already, but whatever...

LMR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Cure :kiss:

HorusRa2
Just now, Bjaf said:

I agree with that actually. It's one of my favorite tracks including those on the regular version, but I still think it wouldn't really make sense on there. But I would love to see an album from her with a sound/production similar to LMR.

I would love to have an entire album of CRJ, Kylie & Gaga collaborations. lmao. 

Archived