⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Police are destroying their own cars and blaming protestors.

Itsbrenda
Posted (edited)

Sorry I know this is supposed to be ‘gaga news’ but we are living through a race war. This is way to important. 

police are vandalising there own cars to blame on protestors. There have many reports of undercover cops wearing a ribbon around there arm throwing things at police to allow a ‘crackdown’. 

Video: 

Not sure how long this will stay up so someone record it if they need too. 

Edited by FATCAT
  • Like 3
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 7

M Monstre

Literally insane. They're literally insane.

• Like 5

TimisaMonster

How did they think they could get away with this when every person has a phone with a camera in their pockets and this is a HIGHLY covered media event too????

It's so hard to keep neutral and not say ALL cops are bad, but a great majority are showing their true colors with all these horrible videos being released on social media...honestly wtf... :saladga:

• Like 9

Delulu Rogers
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

How did they think they could get away with this when every person has a phone with a camera in their pockets and this is a HIGHLY covered media event too????

This. I don't get how anyone cannot realize this. 

• Like 1

OG Gaga Stan

Yet another reason people on this forum need to stop condemning the protestors and defending the cops. :madge:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 13

M Monstre
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's so hard to keep neutral and not say ALL cops are bad, but a great majority are showing their true colors with all these horrible videos being released on social media...honestly wtf... :saladga:

Honestly, at this point, if you are a police officer and you're engaging in things like this, or if you have shown violence against the peaceful protestors, then something is legitimately wrong with you.

Like with the thread earlier today about a guy getting arrested because he was kneeling down and trying to have a conversation with the police, those cops are ****ed up in the head. Power hungry. That's what they are. 

• Like 2

JoshuaT

Not surprised, they are trash. 

• Like 1

shame

corrupt system. ACAB. period.

angels forever, forever angels
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

HausofGabo

Same happened here in Chile last year during our riots. Disgusting.

RahrahWitch
Posted (edited)

The Cops most definitely are destroying property to blame the protesters but this video doesn't seem to be the case.

This isn't what they're doing. The Car got swarmed earlier and they were smashing out the windshield so they could drive it away. Sorry just don't want misinformation to spread

Edited by RahrahWitch
  • Like 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 7

Franz Ferdinand

ACAB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L E O

ACAB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

darkchylde

ill get warning points again, but let me repeat myself: all cops are bastards.

the irony on having a black lives matter banner but punishing your members for coming after the police. yikes

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

TimisaMonster
8 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

This. I don't get how anyone cannot realize this. 

And who organized and planned for them to do this and why did they agree? Like...literally ALL of them were there complacent with what has happening...so the entire precinct is corrupt??

• Like 1

darkchylde
11 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

because at the end of the day, media outlets will push whatever narrative they wanna feed the public

• Like 1