💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga cancels her Fallon interview amidst current protests

Stef

Featured Posts

Cheriedarling

And that's normal, she know that it would have been perceived as something insensitive if she would have decided doing that interview , but perhaps she could gave us a new Gagavision .. :pray:

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

Question: it's ok tha she postponed Fallon, but this is a US only issue. And she put out this album for the world, not just the US. If the US is in mayhem right now, can't she just promote in other places in the meantime? Germany, France, Tokyo, the UK are all relevant music markets and I am sure their music related publications/radio shows would be happy to talk to her.

Are you serious? This is not a US only issue. Racism is a worldwide issue and people are currently fighting for it to stop. It's only about George Floyd, it's about all the black lives that have been lost in vain and to make sure that it will never happen again in the future. Please educate yourself and reevaluate your values, your actions and your words.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
7 hours ago, Zander said:

She’s gaga, she doesn’t need all this promo so much of you yearn for

Literally no one in the thread at that point complained what so ever that she canceled. I see the whiners of the pre-era have stayed with us unfortunately. 

OT: I’m sure she won’t speak about the album for a week or two. 

NT78
9 hours ago, Suuus said:

She could have used the interview to bring awareness to the situation 

We are all already aware of the situation. 

NT78
6 hours ago, Creyk said:

Question: it's ok tha she postponed Fallon, but this is a US only issue. And she put out this album for the world, not just the US. If the US is in mayhem right now, can't she just promote in other places in the meantime? Germany, France, Tokyo, the UK are all relevant music markets and I am sure their music related publications/radio shows would be happy to talk to her.

Are you serious? She is probably SO depressed right now. Our cities are literally burning to the ground. It is a horrifying and somber time in our country's history. She is probably in no mood to promote an album at this moment. Maybe think about how SHE feels. 

Creyk
8 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

Are you serious? This is not a US only issue. Racism is a worldwide issue and people are currently fighting for it to stop. It's only about George Floyd, it's about all the black lives that have been lost in vain and to make sure that it will never happen again in the future. Please educate yourself and reevaluate your values, your actions and your words.

How is it not an US only issue? There are riots there only.

If you want the rest of the world to stop when the US has a societal issue, then surely everyone else should also stop everything they are doing when islamic people are sent to concentration camps in China, no?

RAYA.core

:kara: definitely understand the decision. born this way foundation here i come https://bornthisway.foundation/ we got work 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Terrence

I completely understand and I’m happy. 
But damn she was really gonna go off with perfect promo and rollout for the first time since TFM and everything has gone through shreds with COVID and now the protests... she could not win this era, really sad 😔 

Seeka
19 hours ago, Creyk said:

Actually the protests in America have inspired protests in Japan, and I remember a user speaking about France earlier. 

But Gaga is an American artist. And a philanthropist. She may want to throw herself into this in some way like Coronavirus. Yes, this may be an American problem, but she is American. Not saying she has to stop for every big problem a country can have but considering were on the edge of what may be a pivotal moment in society that decides what direction America takes, she may want to be like "I need to be more involved in this".

I know foreign monsters may not understand this, how absolutely large this is, but this has been centuries in the making. These are events that have people are tenderhooks. 

Archived