Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga cancels her Fallon interview amidst current protests

Stef

Featured Posts

AndrewGr

I'm so proud of her. And I know that, instead of celebrating her album's success, she's now focusing on helping and supporting the movement. That's the Gaga we stan. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anonanon

Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you know when a guest cancels vs. when the show would make space for a different guest? I'm not complaining either btw, just curious.

Edited just now by anonanon

ice bear

please please PLEASE listen to what Jane has to say she's awesome

ice heard one side from above

rasclautmangos

Good. I doubt she was going to perform anyways.

I'd love for her to do another interview with Colbert though. He actually asks her thoughtful questions and actively listens to what she's saying. 

FATCAT
3 hours ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

Oh :( predictable and understandable though

Predictable because she understands that what America needs right now is strong leaders & important discussion, not Chromatica.

Purr more, hiss less.

Dramatica

That answers people who think she's only there for the money

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

HausOfMark
Just now, Dramatica said:

That answers people who think she's only there for the money

people will still complain. 

its a losing battle :/ 

-Mark

StarstruckIllusion

hopefully Sour Candy will save the era in a few months

I’d love if Jimmy could take the time to acknowledge Gaga’s sacrifice at least a little. “Lady Gaga was supposed to be on the show tonight to promote her new album, but instead she cancelled bc she felt her replacement guest deserved a platform more than she did.”

Then Gaga gets a slight win still and BLM gets the main platform it deserves

high heeled fem
3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

That's a great replacement tbh. Jane Elliot is an anti-racism activist

Exactly!

So proud of her 

So sad to see the selfish people on here 

high heeled fem
38 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

I'm so proud of her. And I know that, instead of celebrating her album's success, she's now focusing on helping and supporting the movement. That's the Gaga we stan. 

Jordan Peele Thank You GIF

Creyk

Question: it's ok tha she postponed Fallon, but this is a US only issue. And she put out this album for the world, not just the US. If the US is in mayhem right now, can't she just promote in other places in the meantime? Germany, France, Tokyo, the UK are all relevant music markets and I am sure their music related publications/radio shows would be happy to talk to her.

chromaticainmyhead

it is kinda bizarre that Chromatica is a planet where you celebrate your pain and struggles in life to overcome them yet Earth comes in with all its current issues that challenge us more than ever and battles exactly what was meant to bring Chromatica to life. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Nickypie101

Not that I don’t thjnk this is the right move bc it is but man this is sad, horrible timing for Gaga we can kiss this era goodbye for the next month at least bc her talking about music will be seen as insensitive :(

Archived